Who Dis Pt. 2

Syliyah's POV

I sat in the food court of the mall with Ashanti and Sam. We had just left dance class which made all of us hungry as fuck so we ordered a pizza.

"Damn Sam, yo fat ass ate 3 slices already." Ashanti said. Sam flipped her off and bit another slice making me laugh.

"About you and Chris Breezy, though." Ashanti said.

"Exactly, girl we seen him give you his number." Sam said smiling and sipping her drink.

I smiled. "Y'all really don't know."

"Spill the tea sis!" Ashanti said pulling her chair closer.

"So when I told y'all I had to use the bathroom, I really went over there to see Chris. He told me I was pretty, and before I knew it we was nasty tongue kissing. Then we got each other's number." I said.

They both looked at me with surprised expressions. "Girl you better not let Jay find out, he crazy as hell."

I sighed. "I know." Just then I looked down and my phone vibrated. It was a text from Chris.

You at da food court?

Yea why wassup

I see you, I'm at Starbucks

I looked up and smiled at the girls. "It's Chris, he want me to go meet him."

They squealed excitedly which made me laugh. "Go, we'll cover for you."

We stood up and threw our trash away. I hugged them, "Thanks y'all."

"No problem, have fun sis." Sam said winking at me.

I went in the restroom to wash my hands and stuff. I straightened out my hair and made sure my outfit was straight.

I made my way over to Chris and smiled at him. "Hey Breezy."

"Wassup baby." he smiled pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek.

"I didn't know you were still in town." I said as we sat at a table.

"Yeah I'ma be here for like the next 2 weeks, then I'ma go to New York for a few shows."

"Oh okay." I said. He smiled at me and licked his lips, that turn me on.

"Lemme ask you something." he said grabbing my hand.

"What?"

"You wanna come chill at the studio with me tonight? No funny shit at all, just me and you kicking it."

"I would love that but my boyfriend ain't having that."

"BOYFRIENDDD?!" he said hella loud.

Everyone turned to look at us and Chris gave them the stank face. "Fuck y'all looking at?"

I squeezed his hand. "Stop Breezy."

He smacked his teeth. "Tell ya boyfriend we ain't doing nothing, just chilling as friends."

"You so adorable when you mad." I said grabbing his chin.

His mean mug instantly turned to a smile. "So is that a yes?"

I smiled. "Yeah, my friends will cover for me."

"Alright, see ya later beautiful." he stood up and hugged me.

I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. "That surprised you didn't it?"

"Hell yeah but come here and gimme another one." he said grabbing my ass.