Mi Amor Pt. 2

Ajia's POV (a week later)

"GIRL! You need to come over! Rodney gon be here!" my best friend, Jahia said.

I rolled my eyes. "I got errands to run! And I ain't got time for Rodney's bullshit anyway."

"Aight well if you change your mind, I'll still invite him."

"Alright we'll see." I hung up the phone.

I took a quick shower then went to my closet. I put on a black tank top, dark blue jeans with some black and white 11's. I sprayed on some perfume, put on my hoops and let my hair down. I added lip gloss then grabbed my phone.

"Christopher speaking." he answered the phone.

I laughed. "Hey Chris, you busy?"

"Nah I'm chilling at the house. Wassup."

"Will you give me a ride to Walmart?"

"Yeah, you want me to leave now."

"Please."

"I'm on the way." he hung up.

I stood up and made sure my ass looked fat in my jeans, I gotta show out for my wanna be man. I laughed to myself then grabbed my purse and house key then went outside.

Chris pulled up within 10 minutes and I hopped in the car. "Hey Chris."

"You can call me Breezy."

"Oh.. Hey Breezy." I said.

He laughed. "Wassup beautiful."

I blushed lighlty. "Nothing, wassup with you."

"Smoking and eating pussy, ya know, the usual." he said, I laughed as we pulled off.

We rode in silence until he turned the music down and looked down. "What's that for."

"What?"

"The tat on your hand." he said.

I looked down at the CMB initial on my hand. "My mother's name, I got it a week after she died."

"Oh, damn.. I ain't know."

"Nah you good, a lot of people ask."

"I asked cuz those are my initials."

"Foreal?"

"Yeah, Christopher Maurice Brown."

"Can I call you Maurice?"

"Hell nah." he said looking crazy.

I laughed. "Okay Maurice."

"You better stop before I beat yo pint sized ass."

I laughed. "I ain't pint sized!"

"I can't tell." he smirked.

"This ass ain't pint sized." I said sticking out my tongue.

"I wouldn't know cuz I ain't never hit it." he said laughing.

"Keep talking shit and you ain't gon never hit it." I said, we both laughed as we arrived at Walmart.

He got out and opened my door. I grabbed his hand and he helped me step out the car. "You wasn't lying when you said ya ass ain't pint sized."

"Wanna grab it?" I said. He smiled and was about to grab it until I ran in front of him.

He smacked his teeth. "Man you play too much!"

"Says the one who called me little!"

"Take ya ass in the store!" he called after me. I laughed and grabbed a cart.

I got my list and started picking up all my items. Chris caught up with me and gave me a mean mug. "Yo trifling ass left me."

"You should've walked faster." I shrugged my shoulders.

Once we got on an aisle where nobody else was, he choked me from behind and leaned down to my ear. "Watch yo mouth, I don't think I'm the one you need to be playing with."

"And I think you tryna get yo dick sucked choking me like that."

He let go and turned me around to look him dead in the eyes. He grabbed my throat again and got close to my face. "Keep talking that shit and I'ma make you get on yo knees and shove my dick down ya throat."

"I-" I couldn't even say anything, he had me stuck.

"That's exactly what the fuck I thought." he said letting me go and giving me a serious look.

I swallowed hard and watched as he looked me up and down. I can't even lie, he had me wet as fuck.

"Why you looking like that? Bring yo ass on so I can go home and smoke." he started walking away.

"Don't rush me, motherfucker."

He laughed and we kept walking. I finished getting all my stuff and after I paid, Chris put all the stuff in the trunk. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yup." I said, hopping in the backseat.

"Why you in the back." he asked putting his seat belt on.

"Cuz I got my own personal sexy ass driver." I said smiling.

He laughed and started the car. After we left it started storming really bad, thunder and lightning struck every damn near 2 seconds.

"My house close by, you wanna stop there until the rain stop?" he asked. I nodded and he turned off of an exit.

He stopped the car and looked back at me. "You ready." he asked looking back at me.

I nodded and we both hopped out the car. We ran towards the house getting drenched by the rain, and on the way in I fell. We both laughed and he picked me up and carried me to the house.

We both laughed as he sat me on the kitchen counter. "I wish I would have brought some clothes."

"Don't worry about that." he grabbed my chin and got close to my face. "I like it when ya wet anyway."

I smiled as he leaned in. We kissed and it was passionate, but light. I felt my clit throb as he grabbed my ass to pull my face closer to his face. "You don't know how bad I want you." he whispered.

I smiled as he slid my tank top off, then my bra. He started to suck on my neck which made me weak to his touch.

He pulled away and I lifted his shirt over his head, revealing his abs and all them sexy ass tats.

I got down and kissed from his neck, to his chest, to his abs, and down. I unbuckled his belt and smirked at him, he returned a smile and pulled my hair back. I pulled his boxers down and stared in awe at how big it was.

I slowly took it into my mouth, starting with his tip and working my way down. I bobbed my head up and down while rubbing his sack. "Mhm... fuck." he moaned as I slid the whole thing in my mouth.

I kept going like that until I made him nut, I swallowed and wiped my mouth. I got up and he smiled before pulling me into another kiss, leading me to his bedroom...