Love & Basketball Pt. 3 *Mature*

should I make a Q & A chapter? Y'all ask me questions and I answer them🤔?

Oh yeah, and drop a writing prompt/topic in the comments😛.

Chris POV

I was sitting in the studio, writing and chilling, listening to new music when my phone rung. I was surpised to see it was Cyrah.

"Wassup." I answered.

"Hey what you doing."

"Chilling, what you doin baby girl." I said, she laughed.

"Shid nun, I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to the house."

I looked at the clock. "Bout what time?"

"Whenever, I'ma be here."

"Aight well I'll be there in like 20 minutes."

"Aight." she hung up.

I got up and grabbed my phone and keys. I drove to her house then went to knock. She answered with a towel around her body.

"Damn, did I come too early?" I asked staring at her.

She giggled. "My bad, I got in the shower late."

"Oh okay." I said as she lead me inside.

"You wanna stay down here or come to my room?" she bit her bottom lip and looked me up and down.

I know she want me... I gotta keep her guessing. "Nah I'm straight." I said sitting on the couch.

"Well I'll be upstairs." she said sounding kinda disappointed.

I was down there for another 10 minutes, until she came downstairs with some tight ass Mickey Mouse pajamas on.

"Wassup." I said.

"Nun, wassup wit you." she said sitting beside me.

I shrugged and she laughed. We talked for a while until she stood up and turned to me. "You want something to drink?"

"Nah I'm fine baby girl." I said, she smiled and nodded.

She came back with an orange Fanta then sat beside me. "I'm sorry for not having dinner ready, and I never did order anything. You hungry?"

"Yeah." I said licking my lips.

She gave me a sneaky smirk. "What you want to eat?"

"You." I said before deeply kissing her.

I lifted her into my lap, deepening the kiss. I automatically got hard as she rubbed CJ through my boxers.

"Take yo clothes off." I whispered.

"You take em off me." she said.

I smirked and pulled her shirt off. I rubbed her nipples and she started to quietly moan in the middle of the kiss.

She lifted her legs up and I pulled off her pajamas, leaving her in her panties.

We started kissing again, even nastier this time. I was rock hard at that point and couldn't wait to get inside her guts.

I stuck my hand in her panties and started rubbing her clit counterclockwise. She pulled away and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She moaned in my ear as I started kissing on her neck, leaving hickies all over.

I pulled her panties down with my teeth and she smirked. I kissed her again before going to work.

I started off slowly, getting her warmed up. She reached down and rubbed my head as I went to work. She started off quiet but eventually grew louder and louder.

"Yesss.... Chrissss....." she moaned, making me want her more.

Her legs started to shake as I started fingering her, still eating her out. She screamed my name one more time before she came on my tongue.

I started kissing her again before lifting her legs on my shoulders and she pulled my sweats and boxers down. I slowly slid in and quickly started pounding her shit.

"Chrissss...." she moaned in between strokes.

I started giving her slow, deep strokes so we both wouldn't cum quick. "Say my name." I whispered in her ear.

"Daddy." she moaned back.

"Louder." I said putting the whole thing in, she scratched my back as I kept going.

"Shit... Daddy." she said even louder.

I started pounding her again and she started screaming. "Nut in me." she said looking me in the eyes. As soon as she said it, we both came damn near at the same time.

We collapsed next to each other, panting. I pulled her close to me and kissed her neck.

"Chris." she said softly.

"Wassup."

"You better hope I ain't pregnant."