Mood Swings Pt. 1

Kemani's POV

"Bring yo ass on!" My best friend Adeya yelled walking towards the house.

"Bitch I'm coming, hollup." I yelled back, putting my heels on.

I caught up to her and grabbed her hand so she could help me walk in these tall ass heels. "Ion know why yo ass even put them on, you know you walk like a mummy every time you wear them. Just tryna look good for Chris." she said.

I laughed. "Shut up."

We were going to a party at Chris house, the boy that used to play basketball and football with my brother when we was in high school. He three years older than me, and my brother was 2 years older than me. They was close so Chris like a brother to me but everybody think we want each other which ain't true. At least on my part.

I beat on the door and Chris come answer it. "Don't beat on my motherfuckin door like dat, you don't pay bills in here."

I roll my eyes. "Nice to see you too, Breezy."

He smiled and pulled me into a hug, after all this time he still wore the same cologne I loved on him. "Hey Adeya."

"Hey ugly." she said smiling.

"Man there yo fat head ass go talking shit again." Chris smacked his teeth. She laugh and walk in the house to see her boyfriend, Durk.

"Wassup mini me." Chris said as we was walking in towards the living room.

I smiled, that was the nickname he called me when we was in school together. "Nun, wassup big brother."

"Fucking bitches and getting money."

I laugh and sit beside Adeya on the couch. It was only like 10 people there which made me feel like I shouldn't have dressed up cuz nobody else was.

After like 20 minutes of Chris being in the kitchen by himself I went to see what he was doing. He was standing in front of the oven with an apron on staring at an iPad.

"What you doing big brother." I said.

He jumped and turned around. "Don't sneak up on me, ma."

"I didn't, what you doing though?"

"Tryna bake cookies."

"Remember when you burned Mama J's kitchen up tryna make cookies when we was in school?" I say, sitting on the counter.

He laughed. "Hell yeah, she beat my motherfuckin ass after that."

I laugh, "Can I get one?"

"Hell nah." he smirk and open the oven to put another pan in.

"Why not?" I whined.

"Cuz you probably don't want one." he pulled out the first pan to show me that half of them was perfect and the other half were burned.

I busted out laughing and he did too. "How the fuck you do that?"

"Ion know." he grab one and bite it, then hand me one.

We ate all the good ones and by the time we was done the other pan was done. When he pulled them out they were all perfect.

"Yay." I said grabbing one.

He laugh, then stand in front of me. "It's good to see you foreal, it's been what, 3 years."

"Yep." I grabbed another cookie. "So what you been doing all this time, other than the studio."

"Shid that's really it, ain't been doing shit else lately." he leaned against the counter across from me. "What you been up to mini me."

"School and work, dats it. My first year of college so I gotta work hard."

He smile, "Okay my lil Michelle Obama."

I smile too, and he reach out his hand. I hop off the counter and walk up to him. He grab my hand with one hand, and my waist with the other. "I been missing you, school got you acting like you don't know nobody."

"School have me busy. I barely have time for Adeya crazy ass."

He chuckled. "I guess."

He pull me closer by my waist, I tense up a lil bit cuz this nigga making me nervous. He got sexy since the last time I seen him and I swear if he kiss me I'ma end up sucking his dick.

Our lips touch and he reach down to the end of my dress, finna pull it up and kiss me until somebody walk in.

We let each other go and turned around. "Mani." Adeya said.

"What?" I say, finna knock her ass out for ruining my opportunity.

"Will you take me home?"

"We just got here, why the fuck you always-" Chris cut me off by covering my mouth.

"It's all good, just make sure you text me, aight?" he said.

"Okay." I say in a baby voice, he grab my hand and kiss it.

"I'ma call you when I get home." I turn around and look at him, he lick his lips and nod.

I keep walking and start smiling, he gon get a bitch pregnant treating me like this.