Temper Pt. 4

Honey's POV (2 weeks later)

I turned over in bed and sat up. It felt weird being in my own bed cuz I been with Chris for the past week. I decided to take a break from him so we wouldn't get too attached to each other.

I took a shower and put on some gray joggers and a white t-shirt, with some Vans. After putting my hair in a bun I decided not to put on make up cuz I was tired. I knew I wasn't gonna feel like taking it off.

I walked downstairs and almost the whole house was packed up. Mama and Farrah was taking shit to her car.

"The fuck is this?" I asked as Von walked out the kitchen with a boxes.

"We moving, dummy." Farrah said.

"The fuck you mean we moving?"

"Not we." Mama looked at me. "Just us. I don't know what the fuck you gon do."

"What?! You out of yo fucking mind?" I yelled.

"You ain't never supported us so we leaving. You ain't never here anyways." Farrah said.

"Yo hoe ass need to shut the fuck up before I stab you and yo bum ass nigga." I rolled my eyes then looked at Mama.

"So y'all just up and leaving? Without telling me?"

"You always said you hated it here so now here's yo chance, lease is up in a week so I think you better start packing." Mama said.

I stood there and started crying again, from anger. I cannot believe this shit, but I can't expect no different from them.

I walked back up to my room and sat in the window, watching them get ready to leave. They packed all their shit left without saying another word.

I walked through the house and everything was gone except for the stuff in my room.

I went back to my room and sat on my bed. Damn, this my opportunity to finally be free of they bullshit. I was sitting there being soft when really I should've been happy.

I called Chris and put him on speaker phone while I went to the wash my face.

"Wassup baby." he answered.

"I'm mad." I sighed.

"Why? Who's ass I need to beat? I don't play that shit about you and you know that." he said sounding mad.

I smiled. "Nobody's, my Mama and my sister packed their shit and left."

"Why they do that."

"Cuz they ain't shit. I hate all of em."

He sighed. "So you know what this mean, right?"

"What?"

"You coming with me, we moving to L.A."

"Nigga what? I got a job, and-"

"Fuck that job, all you need is me and all I need is you."

"Aww, you tryna butter me up so I'll let you fuck again." I said, he laughed and I did too.

"I'm playing, but you ain't gotta do this. You got a career to worry about." I laid on my bed.

"I ain't even worried bout that... Baby you more than I could ever ask for. I need you."

My happy ass started smiling wide as hell. "When we moving?"

"Start packing." he said, I hung up and started packing all my stuff.

******************

Chris pulled up and started helping me bring my stuff down to our cars. After we was done he lit a blunt and we started passing it back and forth.

"You ready to go." he said after we was done.

"Yeah." I said, bending over to tie my shoe.

"Gah damn." He said. I turned around and he was staring at my ass.

I rolled my eyes. "Thirsty ass nigga."

"Shut yo soft ass up."

"I ain't soft, how many times I gotta tell you I'm a hood nigga like you." I started throwing up fake gang signs.

He laughed. "Get ya keys, we finna go."

I got in my car and followed him to his house. When we got there most of the house was packed.

"Who helped you do all this." I asked as we went to his room.

"Mama J, and my friend."

"Ty?"

"Nah, her name Nia." he said.

"Friend? Nia?" I said starting to change my clothes.

"Yeah, she just a friend baby I promise." he pulled my towards him by my waist.

"Mhm." I said.

He smacked his teeth. "Don't start Fiona."

"Okay Maurice."

"Fiona."

"Maurice."

"Say that shit again and I'ma choke the shit outta you." he gave me a serious look.

"Mauri-" Before I could even finish the sentence, he choked me and pinned my against the wall.

"Say it again and I'ma beat yo ass, don't play wit me." he got hella close to my face.

"I'm sorry Chris." I mumbled.

"What?" he choked me harder.

"I'm sorry, I'm not gon do it again." I said. He tongue kissed me and let me go.

"I thought you said you a hood nigga." he said.

We laughed and he smacked my ass. "Now get yo ass downstairs and cook."

I smiled and walked downstairs. I think I love this nigga 😩.