Backin' It Up Pt. 1

I'm running out of ideas y'all🙄😭.

Naija's POV

I walked in my office and kicked my heels off. My best friend Kyanna walked in with a stack of papers.

"Wassup bestie." I said.

She smiled and hugged me. "I have a new client for you."

I rolled my eyes. I just got a new client yesterday."

"I know but this one is Chris Brown."

"I would love to take him as my client but I just got August Alsina yesterday."

She sighed and sat on my desk. "I know but you can handle it."

"Why can't you take him?"

"Cuz fucked up and I ain't put on no make up." she said.

I laughed and grabbed the papers. "Alright, and get yo fat ass off my desk."

She laughed. "Says the bitch who took her heels off at 8:00 in the morning."

"Shut up and send Chris in." I said putting on lip gloss. A few minutes later Chris walked in.

"Hey, my names is Naija Carter. You're interested in signing with my company?" I said logging in to my computer.

"Yes, I really just need a tattoo artist for my tour and photoshoots and shit like that."

"Alright." I said.

He looked around my office them looked back at me. "So how long you been a doing tattoos, beautiful."

I smiled. "Almost 3 years now."

"Oh okay." he said.

"Is there any particular person you're interested in or would like to work with?" I asked.

"I seen yo website and I was interested in you." he said licking his lips.

I smiled. "Okay."

"You real pretty though, foreal." he said.

I smiled wider. "Thank you."

"So you gon work wit me or not."

"Yeah, I'll take you as my client." I said.

He smiled. "Sound good to me."

"I'll be available at your first photoshoot." I said signing his contract.

"Thank you." he smiled and took the paper from me. He licked his lips and smiled before walking out.