Mood Swings Pt. 2

Kemani's POV (a week later)

I locked my car and grabbed Adeya's hand still struggling to walk in heels. We got invited to another party but this time by this nigga they call Kid Red. He was going to college with us but he dropped out to become a "successful rapper" but we all know that nigga ain't shit. People only fuck with him cuz he sell weed.

We walked in and it smelled like hot ass. I scrunch up my face when I see half naked bitches laying all over stanking ass niggas.

"It smell like hot ass in here." Adeya said. We both laughed and walked to the smoking room where Red was.

"Wassup baby." he hug me and grab my ass, then kiss me on the cheek.

"Don't be kissing on me nigga I'll shoot you." I shoved him, he smack his teeth and walk off.

Adeya laughed then sat in Durk's lap. I look across the room and see Chris on his phone sitting next to a white girl.

I text his phone and say 'Look up'. He look up at me with a big ass smile on his face and tell me to come here.

I walk over to him and stand in front of him. He smile and grab my hand, "Wassup mini me, I missed you."

"I missed you too." I smile as he pull me to sit in his lap.

"Move over Sabrina." he say to the white girl, she roll her eyes and move over some.

Chris squeezed my hand and looked at me, he knew I wanted to slap her ass. "How school been." he say tryna take my mind off of it.

"It's been straight. How you been big brother."

He shrugged. "Decent."

I nod and just sit there. Eventually I got bored so I wrap my arm around his arm. He laugh and wrap his arm around my waist, and pull me real close to him. I was kinda cold so he kept me warm.

I start dozing off and him moving woke me up. I opened my eyes and everybody else in the room was leaving, including Adeya.

"Where you going?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Outside to the pool. Wanna come wit us?"

I was finna say yes but then I thought about Chris. "Nah I'ma stay."

They left and I turn to Chris. He staring at me, looking me up and down. He stare at my ass then look me in the eyes still licking his lips.

"Come here." he sit his blunt and phone down and hold out his arms.

"Why?" I say in a baby voice.

He smile. "Just come here."

I slowly walk up to him and he grab my thighs, and pull me even closer to him. He put his hands under my dress and start rubbing my booty.

"What you doing big brother." I say, not really knowing what else to say.

He look me in the eyes and pull me down to his lap. He kiss my neck then whisper in my ear, "Fuck all that big brother shit, that was high school." he kiss my neck again, "Cuz I'll fuck you like you mines."

I look him in the eyes and before I knew it he kissed me. It started off real slow and deep then got nasty. He lift my dress over my head and throw it to the corner. I start bouncing on his lap and he pulled back and smiled. "You wanna ride?"

I smile and nod then kiss him again. He unsnap my bra and throw it down. I pull back and moan in his ear as he start rubbing my nipples. He kiss my neck and chest then make his way down.

Once he finished I lifted his shirt over his head and he smile. I start kissing his neck and chest and all of a sudden he slip two fingers in me. I gasp and start moaning as he start going faster faster.

He stopped to unbuckle his belt, then flip over on top of me. "Lock the door." I said. He smiled, jumped up and locked the door then get back on top of me.

We start kissing again and I reach reach down and pull CJ out. I start stroking it as we kiss, and Chris lift my legs up.

He pull my panties down and throw them. He look down at it and smirk, licking his lips. He grab my legs and pull me towards him. I cover my mouth so no one would hear me moaning as he start licking on my clit. After a while I was damn near screaming so he stopped.

"Shh." he whisper and kiss me.

I nod and lift my legs to get in position. As soon as he slid it in my eyes rolled to the back of my head...

***********

"It's not funny Chris!" I yell at him, barely able to stand up.

He opened the door and laughed. "Just walk, it ain't even that bad."

"Okay Mr. 10 inches." I say then roll my eyes.

He laugh again, pick me up and carry me outside to his car. He kiss me and sit me on the truck of his car. "I'ma see you this weekend right."

"Yes." I say in a baby voice.

He smiled, "Yes what?"

"Yes Christoper." I said, he smacked his. I laughed as he picked me up and kissed me again.