Soon As I get Home Pt. 2

feel like I'm updating too often 🤦🏽.

Chris POV (2 days later)

I woke up in my hotel room with Royalty laying beside me. She was still asleep so I got up and grabbed my bags. I picked out a red Nike suit then went to shower. After I got dressed I walked out and Royalty was awake, staring at me.

"Dada." she held up her hands for me to pick her up.

I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Good morning boo boo."

She smiled at me and I laughed. I gave her a bath, then dressed her in a red sweat suit to match mine. I put all of our shit back in our bags, grabbed the room key, my car keys and her baby bag. I went to my manager Antonio's room and knocked.

"Wassup." he answered.

"We finna go, we'll be back in time for our flight." I said. We was supposed to fly to Florida for a show, but with all this bullshit going on with Asia I don't know if it's gon work out.

"Aight." he shook my hand.

I walked out the hotel and as usual, a bunch of motherfuckers was taking pictures. I swear that shit drive me crazy, especially when I'm tryna get shit done.

I put Royalty in the back seat, then went back to Mama's house. She agreed to keep Royalty until me and Asia get our shit together, which helps both of us.

"Hey Ma." I said as she opened the door.

She grabbed Royalty from me then hugged me. "Hey baby. Y'all look nice, come in."

We walked in and went to the dining room. "I'm making breakfast, y'all hungry?"

"Yeah." I said. Been a long time since I had a home cooked meal, all Asia's lazy ass do is eat McDonald's and hot Cheetos.

I put Royalty in her high chair and pulled it next to my seat. We played with her barbie dolls until Mama made our plates. I looked up when my 14 year old cousin Andrea walked downstairs.

"Hey Chris." she smiled and hugged me.

"Wassup." I said as she picked up Royalty and kissed her cheek.

"Nothing, I ain't know y'all was coming." she sat Royalty back down then went to the kitchen to get her plate.

"Surprise." I said, she laughed then sat across from us.

"Orange juice, water or coffee Chris?" Mama called from the kitchen.

"Juice!" Royalty spit out her pacifier and yelled, we all laughed.

After we all got out plates, Mama said the blessing and we started eating.  "So what you doing today." Andrea asked.

"Nun much, getting ready to leave. What about you." I said.

"Orthodontist." she smiled, showing me her purple and blue braces.

"Crusty ass teeth."

"Language, Chris." Mama said.

"Sorry Ma." I said.

"Ha ha." Andrea laughed.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, she laughed again.

After we finished eating I played with Royalty for a while. I hugged everybody then got ready to leave. "I'll be back at 4, Ma." I said.

"Alright." she said as I walked out.

I got in the car and called Wynter. "Hey boo." she answered.

"Wassup, where ya at."

"At home minding my business, why."

"I'm on the way." I hung up.

***************

Me and Wynter was chilling, watching movies and eating snacks. She was laying on my chest finna fall asleep and I was bout to do the same, until I looked at the clock and seen that it was 3:43.

"I gotta go, babe." I said standing up.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Why?" she said in a baby voice.

I rubbed her chin. "I got something to do."

"I don't want you to leave." she whined and grabbed my waist.

"I gotta go pick up my baby from my mama."

"Okay, well I'll see you next time." she let me go.

I grabbed my keys and kissed her cheek. "I'ma call you later."

I pulled up at Mama's house and she was standing outside with Royalty playing in the kiddie pool.

"Dada!" she screamed once I got out the car.

I laughed and picked her up. "Hey baby girl, was she okay Ma."

"Yeah she was sweet, I'll see y'all later." she hugged us then went back in the house.

We got in the car and I sat there for a while, thinking. I don't wanna go home to Asia. It's too early for Royalty to meet Wynter.

I started the car and drove to Wynter's house, cuz fuck Asia and all her bullshit. We got out I knocked.

She opened the door rubbing her eyes. "Oh my god she so pretty!" she yelled. Royalty smiled and reached for her.

She grabbed Royalty and smiled at me. "You back quick."

"Had to come see you." I was about to grab her ass, but she stopped me.

"Not right now." Wynter said, sitting Royalty on the couch.

We sat down and watched movies for a while, just chillin. "Smile y'all." Wynter said, then took our picture.

After a while she got up and went to the kitchen to cook. Royalty was occupied watching the movie so I went to the kitchen.

I hugged her from behind then kissed her cheek. "Thank you."

"For what?" she smiled.

I turned her around and smiled. "Everything."

I kissed her and kept going until we heard Royalty. "Eww!" she screamed, we both laughed.