Be My Peace Pt. 3

Raven's POV (following Monday)

I hopped out my car and locked it, then walked to the anger management building. I didn't really wanna go but I felt like I needed it cuz it was my first day at my new school, and all my teachers is assholes.

I walked in class and expected Chris to be sitting next to my seat but he was sitting with everybody else on the other side. I smiled at him but he just looked at me like I was crazy. I rolled my eyes and sat down cuz I ain't got the time or the patience for his bullshit today.

"Today we're gonna have presentations for posterboards we worked on last class period, starting with Raven." Coach Waters said.

I grabbed my posterboard from the cabinet and stood up in front of the class.

"Who was your partner." Coach Waters asked.

"Chris." I mumbled.

The rest of the class laughed and Chris just rolled his eyes and looked at his phone. Whatever shitty mood he in, I know he better get out of it if he plan on even coming towards me.

I presented my project then afterwards I texted Chris phone. I give you head and now all of a sudden you don't know me?

He heard the notification then got his phone off the charger. He looked at the text then at me, and rolled his eyes.

At that point I was pissed cuz I felt like he played me, which is exactly what his bitch ass did. Should've trusted my instincts when I thought he was a fuck nigga.

After class I walked outside to my car. A boy named Robert walked up to me. "Ain't you the girl that was giving head at the movies?"

"What?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

He held up his phone and showed me a video of me giving Chris head.
"What the fuck?"

"His girlfriend posted it on her spam page." he said.

I sighed and sat in my car. "Thank you for telling me."

"No problem." he nodded and lit a blunt. "Foreal though, what he said was true?"

"What he say?"

"Y'all had a threesome with your ex."

My blood started boiling. I looked around the parking lot and the only other person still there was Chris. I walked up to him and slapped the shit outta him, I tried to keep swinging but he grabbed my hands and held them down.

"The fuck wrong wit you?" he asked pinning me to his car.

"Lying ass dirty dick having ass nigga, I fucking hate you." I yelled trying not to cry.

"What you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking bout, who recorded me? And why you lying on me? What type of hoe ass bitch you think I am?"

"Calm down ma."

"Shut up, I hate yo light skin busted ass."

"Watch yo mouth before I choke the fuck outta you."

"Do it pussy ass nig-" Before I knew it he had me on the hood of his car choking the fuck outta me, staring me dead in the eyes.

"I ain't tell nobody to record you, I ain't tell nobody we had a fucking 3 some, that was all my ex. Why you think I skipped school and wasn't saying nun today?" he said sounding mad as hell.

I started crying. "Sorry, damn."

He sighed and pulled me up then hugged me. "Don't worry about it, I already took care of they trifling ass."

"Alright." I sighed and wiped my face.

He kissed my forehead. "You ain't have to slap my stupid ass like that."

I smiled. "Then what I owe you."

"Some pussy. Get in the car."