Dinero

Chris' POV

Paper chasing. Money is the only thing on my mind. Fuck everybody and what they about. The only thing I care about is me and money. The rest of that shit, I could care less about.

I'm 19. I graduated last year in May. I started making music since then so I ain't got shit to care about besides that. Unless I'm getting pussy. That's another story.

I live in Atlanta. All my family is back in Virginia, where I'm from, so I'm pretty much by myself other than my homies.

I was in the club with August and Tyga when some girls walked in. One of them was dumb fine to me. Usually I see a fine ass girl and only want the pussy but for some reason, this girl really sparked my interest. Like I really wanted something with her. I ain't felt that in a long ass time.

"Yo, you see them?" August nudged me.

"Hell yea." I said staring at her.

"I'll be back." I stepped to the side. I made my way over to her.

"Hey beautiful." I said smirking.

She smiled at me. "Hey, you that boy who make music, right?"

"Yeah." I said as we started walking together.

I smiled. "You like what ya hear?"

She smiled and looked down. "Yeah."

"I bet I got something else you'll like, too." I whispered in her ear.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Ion fuck on the first encounter."

I nodded. "Aight, but at least take my number."

We exchanged numbers and she smiled, grabbing my hand. "See you later Chris."

"Aight." I said as she walked away.