Temper Pt. 6

still ain't decided if this should be a new book or not 🤦🏽.

Honey's POV (Saturday)

I planned on being in bed all day, cuz I caught a cold from being in the pool all day with Chris and his friends. I seen that bitch Nia, and I made sure her sneaky ass kept her distance from Chris. I don't know what they got going on, I just hope it ain't some bullshit.

I was laying there on the phone while he was in the shower getting ready to go out. He walked out naked then to the closet. He got dressed in all white then walked out to get his watch and chains.

"You don't wanna ride wit me, do you?" he asked putting on his shoes and socks.

"No, I told you Faith coming over today."

"Oh yeah." he said.

I watched him finish getting ready then he grabbed his keys and wallet. "I'ma call you when I'm on the way home."

"Where you going anyway?" I asked sitting up.

"Video shoot."

"You just went to a video shoot a week ago what the fuck you filming now?"

He smacked his teeth. "It ain't released yet, why you worried about it."

"Cuz you keep leaving and making up fucking excuses, all that shit don't even make sense. How you film 3 different videos in 2 weeks."

He sighed and grabbed his bag and walked out the room. I followed him downstairs and outside. "So you just gon leave and not say nothing else?"

He hugged me and kissed my cheek then got in the car. "I'ma call you later."

I walked back in the house and sat on the couch. I can't keep stressing myself out over his ass, I'm trying yo trust him cuz I know he ain't gon purposely do shit to hurt me.

I grabbed my laptop on strarted working on my website. I always loved different hairstyles and wigs so selling them would be perfect for me.

I was working on packaging and logos when the doorbell rung. I went to see who it was, and it was Faith.

I opened the door and we hugged each other, and I noticed she had her 2 year old daughter Alyssa with her.

"Tell Auntie Honey hey." Faith said to her. She smiled at me and waved.

"Hey baby girl." I smiled and picked her up. "Y'all can come in."

They sat on the couch and I brought them some snacks. I brought Faith some chips and a Fanta, and some fruit snacks and a Caprisun for Alyssa.

I opened them for Alyssa and she smiled at me. "She so sweet."

"I know right." Faith smiled. "So what's been going on sis."

"Shid nun really, been tryna start working and stuff. Chris been doing his thing." I rolled my eyes.

"Uh oh, what you rolling your eyes for? What he do?"

"He been going out all day everyday for no reason. He'll say he somewhere and he ain't, he won't answer his phone."

"That's fucked up. You don't think he sneaking around, do you?"

"I don't even know, he been getting a lil too close to this bitch named Nia. He go crazy every time I come near his phone. Just sneaky shit. I just hope he ain't fucking around cuz I wanna be with him. We already hella close and it's only been what, 3 months?"

She sighed. "I know sis. I don't wanna see you hurt. And you know I'll drag his ass.

I laughed. "I know. Now you gotta take care of my sick ass."