Be My Peace Pt. 2

Raven's POV (3 days later)

I woke up to loud ass thunder outside. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, it was barely light outside but I could see lighting.

It's been raining non stop for the past two days which is relaxing but annoying. I like rainy weather but I was planning on going to the pool with my friends from my old high school. We can't do a bitch ass thing now.

I looked at my alarm clock and it was 7:23. It was early as fuck for me cuz I always wake up at noon.

I got up and went to my closet. I picked out some dark blue jeans with a dark blue polo shirt. I showered, got dressed then sat on my bed, finna call my friends until my phone rung.

"Hey boyfriend." I answered, it was Chris on face time.

He laughed. "You my girl now?"

"Duh nigga." I said, we both laughed.

"So what we doing today." he licked his lips.

"What you mean we? I'm going out to be a hoe and ain't nobody stopping me."

"Shid, you ain't doin nun without me." he rolled his eyes.

"If my mama ain't stopping me what make you think you can stop me?"

"Cuz you said I'm yo nigga so you gon do what the fuck I say."

I rolled my eyes. "Mhm."

"You wearing that?" he smiled, licking his lips again as I propped my phone up so he could see my outfit.

"Nah I'ma change and put on my short black dress."

"You not putting on no damn dress."

"Why not?."

"You can wear some jeans and a t-shirt but not a dress."

"I'ma wear whatever I wanna wear." I crossed my arms.

"Where you goin lookin like a hoe?" he asked.

"I wanna go to the movies but my friends ain't answering they phones and they ain't texting back."

"Ain't you friends with that girl that go with Trey."

"Yeah."

"They had a threesome in my living room last night then left."

"What the fuck? I ain't need to know all that."

He laughed. "Put on ya shoes, I'm on the way."

I grabbed my shoes and purse then walked downstairs. "You look pretty, where you going?" Mama asked. She was feeding my nephew, Kyrie.

"To the movies with Chris." I picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"That boy that dropped you off."

"Yeah, he on the way."

"Aight well make sure you take your key cuz we going to your auntie house."

I nodded, grabbed my keys and walked outside just as Chris pulled up.

I threw my jacket around my shoulder since it was still raining but not as hard. Chris got out and opened my door. He had on a black Nike suit, that had him looking like a fine ass cookies and cream hershey's bar.

"Hey boyfriend." I smiled and hugged him.

He laughed then got in the car. We got to the movie theater quick cuz he was speeding the whole time. Chris wanted to watch a scary movie which I hate but since I couldn't choose nothing else I just went along with it. I got snacks while he bought the tickets.

"What you pick." I asked as he grabbed then popcorn from me then grabbed my hand.

"Scary movies to tell in the dark." he said with a smirk.

"Noooo." I whined and let go of his hand.

He laughed. "It's gon be okay, you got me."

"Fine." I grabbed his hand and walked to our room.

We sat at the top in the back where nobody else was. I wanted to sit in the front but Chris wanted some alone time so I just went along with it.

The movie started and I was already shaking. A man with a chainsaw popped out from behind a tree and I screamed loud as hell, and my popcorn scattered everywhere. Everybody in there laughed.

"That shit ain't funny!" I yelled, they laughed again.

Chris pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. I covered my eyes for a while and as soon as I opened them I saw that man again, so I screamed again.

"Calm down, babe." he whispered.

"I can't cuz I'm scared nigga, this your fault!"

"I got something to calm you down." he grabbed my hand and put it in his boxers.

I looked up and smiled at him. "Lean back."

this chapter boring as hell 😩 sorry y'all