Backin' It Up Pt. 2

Naija's POV

I walked up to Chris' tourbus and knocked. He answered with no shirt on, smoking.

"Wassup." he said letting me in.

"Nun really, Ion think you should be smoking on the bus." I sat on the little couch.

He chuckled and sat across from me. "You right."

"You ready to get on the rode." I asked as he passed it to me.

He shrugged. "For the fans, yeah. Other than that, I go through hell on tour."

"Whatchu mean by that?"

"Niggas chasing me with cameras, people talking fake shit. But it's all worth it I guess." he said. I nodded and passed it back to him.

He looked up and smiled at me and I smiled back. "So what you do? You good at anything else besides tats?"

"I can do hair. I used to do nails but that was too unsanitary for my crazy ass."

He chuckled. "In that case, you gon do my hair?" he took off his snapback, showing me his messy hair.

"Damn Chris, you could've at least combed this shit." I said trying to run my hands through it.

He laughed. "You got me though, right?"

"Yeah." I went in my purse and pulled out a comb and brush. "What you want me to do to it."

"I want braids, with like zig zag parts." he said, I nodded.

I tried to get started but he flinched as soon as I did. "What's wrong?"

"What's dat cold shit you just put in my head?"

"Moisturizer." I laughed.

"Oh, I was scared."

"Of what?"

"I thought you put some ice cream or some shit in my hair."

"What the hell? When has anybody ever put some ice cream in yo head?"

"You'd be surprised." he said making me laugh.

We sat there talking and laughing for a while until I finished his hair. I smoothed it down and he stood up to look in the mirror.

"Damn." he said.

"You like it?" I asked putting my stuff back in my purse.

"I love it." he smiled walking up to me.

I smiled back and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. He leaned down and kissed me, taking me by surprise.

"Damn." I said pulling back.

He smiled and kissed me again. "That shocked you, didn't it."

"Yeah." I smiled kinda shy.

He pinched my cheek then let me go. "See you on tour, aight?"