Hold Me Down Pt. 1

since reads in Temper went down, I decided to put it in a separate book which will be fully published soon cuz I been writing chapters hella fast. anyways, here's a new story 😊💕.

Aaliyah's POV

"I told you I'm not going to no pool party, I don't wanna see no stank ass hoes shake they ass for some broke ass niggas." I told my best friend, Serai. She was calling me about a pool party Yfn Lucci was having at a mansion that her friend invited us to.

"That's not what we going for, it's gon be some fine ass celebrities."

"Like who? Ain't nobody relevant gon be there."

"Chris Brown."

"Say less." I hung up the phone and ran to the bathroom.

I took a long shower then went to pick out an outfit. I wanted to show some skin, but not look like a hoe so I decided to wear a tight purple romper with my matching bikini underneath, and my Pink slides.

I pulled my hair into a low bun and sprayed on some light body spray. After packing a little hygiene bag, I decided to go without make up since I wanted to get in the water.

I walked out my apartment, locked my door then walked downstairs. In less than 5 minutes Serai pulled up blasting City Girls.

"Real ass bitch give a fuck bouta nigga!" she sung as I got in the car.

"Bitch turn that shit down, you gon make me get a noise complaint." I said, we both laughed as she pulled off.

After a long ass drive we finally pulled up to a big ass mansion, I seen a Lamborghini parked on the side so I automatically knew she wasn't lying about Chris Brown being here.

We excitedly ran up to the house where a security guard was standing with a list. "Last name and age." he said.

"Rossy, 20." I said.

"Williams, 21." Serai said.

He nodded and opened the door. We heard loud ass music coming from the other side of the house so we walked through the back doors and it was like 50 people there already.

We walked over to get drinks when I noticed Chris was standing by the DJ shirtless. We locked eyes and my heart started beating hella fast. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

I turned around and took off my romper and slides. I left them with Serai and her nigga while I went to get in the water.

I sat on the side of the pool with my legs in the water. I watched as Chris walked away from the DJ then he walked to a group of niggas. They was talking and laughing and one light skin ugly nigga with red hair pointed to me. Chris looked at me and licked his lips. I smiked at him and looked away.

I sipped my drink and he walked up and sat beside me. "How you gon ignore a nigga like that."

"Ion know what you talking bout." I smiled and looked down.

"You know exactly what I'm talking bout." he sat closer to me.

I looked away and sipped my drink again, can't even lie this nigga had me nervous. "Nah."

He laughed. "What's ya name?"

"Aaliyah." I said.

He nodded. "You look just like Aaliyah."

I laughed. "Yeah people say that a lot."

He nodded. "So how old you is."

"20."

"What you do? School? Work? Shake ya ass?"

"Don't play wit me." I looked him in the eyes.

He laughed. "I'm just fuckin witchu."

"I'm in school full time to be a RN."

"Full time? What else you be doing, I know yo fine ass ain't in the house all the time."

I smiled. "I ain't telling you all that."

He looked at me. "Who I'ma tell?"

"I sell."

He smacked his teeth. "You don't sell weed, just tell the truth."

"I ain't got nothing to lie for."

"Why you so aggressive ma." he pulled my chin towards him and licked his lips.

I smiled. "You ain't seen aggressive yet."

He smirked and let me go. "Lemme be honest witchu, you fine as hell and I'm tryna fuck the shit outta you but you playing wit me."

I smiled and looked away. "We'll see about that."

He handed me his phone and I saved my number and he did the same with mine.

"Aye y'all, my girlfriend a drug dealer!" he said over the mic, I just laughed at his goofy ass.