Soon As I get Home Pt. 1

Chris POV

"Shut the fuck up talking to me, I swear I can't stand yo ass sometimes." I said to my girlfriend Asia. All we been doing is arguing for months.

"Don't talk to me like that nigga you can pack yo shit and get the fuck on." she followed me to our closet.

I grabbed a duffel bag and started picking out outfits and putting them in the bag. I grabbed another one for shoes and kept packing. "Baby I'm sorry, please don't leave." she tried to stop me from packing.

" Nah, move. You want me gone so I'm leaving yo ass. I'm tired of this shit." I grabbed my bags and went downstairs.

"Chris stop, please." Asia stood at the top of the stairs crying.

I ignored her and grabbed my car keys and went outside. I put my bags in the car then went to Royalty's room.

I grabbed her bags and started packing her clothes, diapers, wipes, bottles and everything else my baby needed.

I grabbed her out her crib and laid her on my chest then started walking back downstairs.

"You not taking my baby away from me, we don't need you." Asia tried to grab Royalty from me, which woke her up.

"Stop fucking playing before you make me drop her, if I drop her I'm beating yo ass."

"Then get the fuck out my house!" she yelled letting us go.

"Yo house? I pay the motherfucking bills in this bitch, all yo broke ass do it spend my money."

"Whatever nigga, get out before I beat yo ass." she started walking back upstairs.

I strapped Royalty in her car seat then got in the car. I started it and when I looked in the backseat she was crying. I sighed and backed out the driveway. I hate having the baby in the house when we fight. She see and hear all the shit that happen at home, my baby deserve better than this shit.

I pulled up at my Mama's house and got Royalty out. I hugged and kissed her and she smiled at me. I smiled back and grabbed her bags, then went to knock on the door.

Mama J answered looking surprised. "I thought y'all were getting ready to fly to Dallas?" she let us in and we went to the living room.

"We was supposed to but we got into a bad fight, I didn't want her to be there while we was arguing." I gave Royalty fruit snacks from her bag.

Mama sighed. "That girl needs help."

"I know, Ma." I sighed. "Will you keep her for me? I'ma be back later tonight or in the morning."

"Alright, be careful baby." Mama hugged me.

I hugged and kissed Royalty again then went outside to the car. I started it and went to the strip club. I hopped out and walked in and looked around, it was hella empty for a Friday night.

I sat down and stared at the bartender. She was brown skin and hella thick. She had long curly hair and a fat ass. She walked up to me with a shot glass. "What you want?"

"Damn slow down, I just got here."

She rolled her eyes. "Just cuz you Chris Brown don't mean you can talk to people any kind of way."

"You the one that came at me on some bullshit."

She smiled. "I'm playin, what you want."

"Two shots of henny." I said. She made the drinks and gave them to me.

"Why you in this busted ass bar looking sad, who hurt yo feelings." she sat in front of me.

I chuckled. "My baby mom, Asia."

"Damn, what happened? If you feel like talking about it."

"She ain't never doing what the fuck she need to, she don't even watch our baby. I walked in the house and Royalty was playing in the kitchen downstairs while Asia was upstairs on Instagram."

"I don't know about you but if somebody put my baby's life in danger like that I'ma start swinging, that shit dangerous."

I laughed. "Right. Can I get a name?"

She smiled wide. "Wynter." she held out her hand. I grabbed it kissed it, she smiled again.

"It smell like ass in here." she said.

I laughed. "It's probably yo stanking ass."

We laughed and took a shot of henny. "I gotta drive so I gotta stop, last time I was drunk this time of night I woke up in the back of a ice cream truck." I said.

She laughed. "What the hell you be doing."

"Fucking bitches and getting money."

"Shid, you gon have to prove it to me." she smirked.

I laughed. "I already got one baby, I ain't got time for another one."

She laughed. "Well since you here... wanna come to the back? It's better than being up here."

"Aight." I stood up and followed her to the back of the club.

It was a private section and it wasn't that many people back there, but it was hella strippers. She lead me to a an empty booth and sat down. "So you tryna fuck?" I sat closer to her.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "You just said you don't need no more babies."

"I can control my dick, fuck is you talkin bout."

She laughed. "I'ma take ya word for it."

We sat there talking and laughing for at least 2 hours. She crazy, she like to drink and she got a fat ass so she just my type.

We walked to the parking lot together and I leaned against my car. I grabbed her hands and she smiled. "I had a good time with yo goofy ass."

I laughed. "Me too, I'ma see you again right?"

She nodded and I smiled at her. I kissed her cheek and she let me go. "You ain't slick, I know you wanted to kiss me nigga." I laughed and watched her pretty ass walk to her car.