Boo'd Up

i'm using this story to bring attention to the recent incidents involving young ladies and women! it's a shame. be careful, queens❤️!

Chris POV

"Cuz you is a pussy ass nigga." I yelled at Tyga. His bitch ass always talk shit when I come to his house.

"Shut yo bitch ass up." he yelled back.

"That's why yo Daddy a crackhead." I threw ice on him.

"And that's why yo Mama put you out the house in yo draws." he said. We both died laughing and dapped each other up.

"Aight bruh." I grabbed my jacket and phone, then walked outside.

I sat outside in my car smoking for a while and eventually turned the car on. I noticed it said my tire pressure was low so I got my yellow ass out the car to see if somebody had been fucking with my car.

As I was looking at the tire when I heard heels quickly approaching me. I looked up and a girl was walking towards me mad fast.

"Come here real quick, I just wanna talk." a man said, that was jogging behind her.

"No thank you." she ran up to me. "I was just looking for you babe." she said kissing my cheek.

I was about to cuss her ass out until she pulled me down. "Please pretend to be my boyfriend, he's been following me since I left the bar." she whispered.

"What's up baby, how was your night." I hugged her.

"It was great until I seen him." she said.

"He gave you any problems?" I gave him a serious look.

"Nah... you two have a good night." he quickly walked away.

"Thank you so much, God knows what could've happened if I didn't see you." she said with a pretty smile.

I chuckled. "I know right, I'm glad I could help."

"Thanks again." she started walking towards a gas station.

"Wait!" I called after her.

"Yeah?" she turned around and walked back to me.

"How you getting home?"

"Uber."

"C'mon, I'll give you a ride. You already had a rough ass night."

"Alright." she nodded and got in the car.

I turned up the heat and we were on our way. "I really appreciate this, foreal."

"No problem, gorgeous." I said, she smiled at me.

We got to her place and she smiled at me. "This was real sweet of you."

"I know." I said. She kissed my cheek, and put a slip of paper in my hand.

"Be careful, and stay yo ass in the house at night!" I yelled after her.

She laughed and blew a kiss at me before going into her house. I sat there staring at the paper, with her name and number.