Dream of Me Pt. 3

Y'all... Christopher done went and had a baby on us and Aeko is so cute 😍. I'm happy for him 😭.

Also happy holidays/new year ❤.

Chris POV

I turned over and Jordyn was sitting at the edge of the bed on her phone. I grabbed her waist on pulled her back to me.

"Good morning." I kiss her on the cheek.

"Good morning." she smile.

"What time it is."

"6:30, I'm finna get ready to leave." she stood up and stretched.

"Why? Where you going?" I sat up.

"I have to go get some clothes and take my lil sister to school." she say, grabbing her keys.

"I wanna come." I sat up.

"I'ma drive so you can't."

I sighed. "Aight well I'll see you at school."

She walked over and kissed my forehead then tried to walk away but I pulled her back and kissed her on the lips.

"Bye." I kissed her again, and let go.

Jordyn's POV

I walked in the house and Daddy was sitting at the table.

"Where you been?" he stood up.

"I spent the night at Queen's house, I forgot to call you. My bad." I tried to walk upstairs but he blocked me.

"My bad? Ain't no telling what the fuck yo ass been out here doing and all you got to say is my bad?"

"I was at Queen's house. I forgot to call-"

"Stop lying to me, I called Queen and she said y'all arguing about Chris. You sleeping with that nigga?"

"I'm not having sex with nobody."

"Stop lying to me Jordyn."

"I'm not lying to you, I ain't fucking with no nigga."

He snatched me by my shirt and slapped me. I managed to grab his collar and push him off.

"You better quit disrespecting me in my house." he grabbed my shirt again.

"I pay bills in here just like you do." I stared him dead in the eyes.

He let me go and rolled his eyes. "Take your sister to school."

I picked Jasmine up and took her to my bedroom. I sat her on the bed then picked out our outfits.

"Jordy." her lil voice said.

"Yeah?"

"Why Daddy hit you? That's not nice."

I sighed, "It's okay pooh, I'm gonna be alright."

"Okay." she said.

I pulled me out a black crop top, light blue jeans with some checkerboard vans. I pulled her out a red t-shirt, some jean shorts with red and white sandals.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I washed her up and got her dressed, then grabbed our stuff and left.

I walked up to the daycare door and Darius was standing there with his lil brother.

"Hey beautiful." he smile and open his arms.

"Hey." I smile back and hug him.

"Since when you had a baby." he looked at Jasmine.