Hold Me Down Pt. 2

Aaliyah's POV (following Friday evening)

I was sitting at my dining room table typing an essay on social anxiety, stressed the fuck out. I still had to work on a power point and answer 20 questions from other classes. I swear I can't stand being packed down with work, but I wouldn't have it no other way cuz I need that degree.

My music was interrupted by a notification. I looked down and it was a text from Chris.

Wyd?  it read.

School work, why wassup? I responded. After I ain't get a response within 5 minutes, I put my phone down and started focusing on my essay.

I was almost finished when I got another notification. Chris sent me his address and told me to pull up. I smiled and turned back to my laptop screen. I decided to finish the paper first then get ready to go. I had until Tuesday to get all the work done, that shit can wait another day.

After I did my last paragraph I packed my school work up and went to to my room. I picked out a white t-shirt, light blue jeans and a white hoodie since it was supposed to rain later on tonight. I packed a bag then took a quick shower.

After I was completely done I grabbed my bag and school stuff then went out to my car. I drove to the address Chris gave me and hopped out the car. I pulled my hood on since it had started to drizzle. I went up to the door and knocked, and Chris answered.

"Whatchu need bruh?" he said. He was dressed in a black hoodie and joggers with some black socks on. His hair was messy and he looked sexy as hell.

I pulled my hood off. "It's me, Aaliyah.

"Oh, wassup? Yo ass walked up here looking like you was ready to shoot this bitch up." he said letting me in.

I laughed and sat in the living room. He sat beside me and turned the TV up. "So what you been doing besides school."

"Minding the business that pays me." I said leaning back, he laughed. "You here by yourself." I asked.

"Mhm. Everybody left earlier so I finally got some alone time, and I wanted to see you." he said. I smiled and kicked my shoes off.

We laid there together on the couch watching TV for a while. He moved his hand down to my ass and squeezed it. I flinched and he laughed. "You wanna watch a movie, ma?"

"What movie." I sat up. He stood up and motioned for me to follow him to a movie room right next to the dining room.

"Damn you got a movie room? I need to marry yo rich ass." I said. He laughed and walked up to a stack of movies.

"What you wanna watch."

"Ion care." I said.

He smirked at me so I knew his sneaky ass was up to something. "What?" I asked.

"50 shades of grey."

"Hell nah, you not finna have me tied to chairs and shit." I said.

He laughed. "Let's make a bet, whoever give in first gotta walk around Walmart in they draws. And the winner can do whatever they wanna do to the loser."

"Bet." I said holding my hand.

He shook it. "I'ma win, hope you ready to bust it open on the kitchen counter."

I smacked my teeth. "Hope you ready to walk around in them Polo boxers."

He laughed and started the movie. I know I'ma regret this shit.

***************

All I heard was loud moaning. At this point I could feel my panties getting more and more soaked. We were both silent and staring at the screen trying not to give in and we was only half way through the movie.

The moaning got louder and I couldn't take it. I started fidgeting in my seat and Chris did the same.

He lifted the arm rest between us and scooted closer to me. I laid on his chest and he moved his hands down to my ass. I put my hand in his pants and started rubbing his print.

"You remember when I said I was gon fuck the shit outta you?" Chris whispered in my ear in a deep ass voice.

"Yeah." I got goosebumps.

"I wasn't lying." he said.

He lifted my hoodie over my head and pulled me closer to him. He sucked on my ear then placed kisses all over the side of my neck which made me wetter.

I let out a soft moan then got on his lap. I gasped as he unbuttoned my jeans and stuck his hand in my pants, and started rubbing my clit.

I started moaning and he smirked. "Take these off." he grabbed my waist.

"You take em off."

He smiled and did it before taking off his hoodie and shirt to reveal all them sexy ass tattoos. I stared as he looked me up and down, licking his lips.

He leaned down and choked me, I moaned again as he layed on top of me kissing me deeper and deeper. It went on for a while until he pulled back.

"Lay down." he whispered, smiling.