Temper Pt. 3

Y'all comments on this book have me dead 💀 y'all are hilarious.

Honey's POV

I woke up in Chris bed, and heard singing coming from the bathroom. I sat up and recognized the song he was singing.

"Love, so many people use your name in vain. Love, those who faith in you sometimes go astray. Love, through all the ups and downs the joys and hurt. Love, for better or worse I still will choose you first." he sung. He sounded even better in person.

I opened the door and leaned against the doorway. He had a towel around his waist, and was putting on deodorant. "Shut yo sap ass up, I ain't tryna hear that shit." I teased him.

He smacked his teeth and laughed. "Good morning to you too, stank breathe."

I laughed and hugged him. "Keep singing."

"Many days I've longed for you, wanting you. Hoping for the chance to get to know you. Longing for your kiss, for your kiss, for your touch." he wrapped his arms around me and sung to me.

I smiled. "So sweet."

"Yeah yeah yeah, now wash yo ass cuz you stank." he said, I laughed and grabbed my bags.

I took a quick shower and put on my white tank top, light blue jeans and pink and white checkerboard slip on Vans.

I put on lashes, mascara, and did my eyebrows. I put on clear lip gloss and when I walked out Chris was dressed with his keys.

"Where you goin?" I asked putting my stuff back in my bags.

"To a meeting with my manager, make sure you get all your stuff."

"Why? I'm staying here." I sat on the bed and crossed my arms.

"You can't, half my security here and I don't want nobody bothering you babe."

"Aww." I whined.

He chuckled. "You can come back tonight."

"When."

"I should be done by 5, I'ma probably be home by 6 or 6:30."

"Aight that's cool I guess."

"You driving or you want me to drop you off." he asked grabbing his phone and wallet.

"Drop me off." I grabbed my bags.

We walked downstairs and to his car. We got to my house within 20 minutes and he helped me out the car.

"You want me to walk you in the house?" Chris asked.

"Nah, ain't no telling how many niggas they got in there." I said.

He laughed. "Alright, I'ma call you when I'm done okay?"

"Okay." I said. He hugged and kissed me then got back in the car.

I walked in the house and Farrah was laying next to a nigga that I had seen once before, and Mama was laying with my bum ass Daddy. They were laying under my blankets from my bed, and eating my snacks that I bought for myself.

"Let me ignore this shit cuz the devil telling me to stab all of y'all." I mumbled under my breathe.

"Wait, come here Honey." Farrah said.

"What do you want, I ain't got the patience for nothing either one of y'all got to say."

She rolled her eyes. "Look." she held up her hand showing me a diamond ring.

"The fuck is that?"

"A ring, crazy. Me and Von getting married." she smiled.

"What? You only 18, the fuck you mean you getting married?"

"Just be happy for her. If you was getting married you would want her to be happy for you." Mama said.

"There's a difference between me and her, unlike her I wouldn't marry a nigga I fucked twice."

"Watch yo mouth." Daddy said.

"And you shut the fuck up talking to me, I swear I can't stand none of you bitches." I said going upstairs.

I jumped on my bed and started crying. Not from being sad but from anger, I can't wait to get out of this toxic ass house.

*****************

I turned over in bed when I felt my phone vibrating, somebody was calling me. Whoever the fuck it was, they ain't more important than my sleep.

It rung again so I slung it to the other side of the bed to try to go back to sleep. It rung a third time so I answered it.

"What?" I answered sounding mad.

"I'm sorry, I woke you up?" Chris asked.

I felt bad. "No, I'm sorry. Wassup?"

"I'm on the way, you ready?"

"Oh shit." I sat up and looked at the clock, it was 6:15. "I'll be ready in a lil while."

"Aight." he hung up.

I packed some more clothes, this time a lot more since I planned on staying with him for a while.

I walked downstairs to the living room and Farrah was watching a movie with Von. "Honey." she said.

"Da fuck you want."

She walked up to me with a $10 bill. "Will you bring me a pregnancy test?"

"I ain't coming back for a few days."

"Aight, whatever." she sat back down.

"Hoe ass probably don't even know who the daddy is." I said going out the door.

I walked outside and Chris was leaning against the car. "Chris!" I dropped my bags and jumped in his arms.

He laughed. "Hey baby."

I kissed him and he put me down. "Wassup." he said.

"I missed yo yellow ass."

He smacked his teeth. "It was only one day."

"One day, two days, 8 days, it don't matter cuz I still missed you." I said as he put my bags in the backseat.

"What was you in the house doing."

"Taking a nap cuz I was mad, Farrah hoe ass marrying Von."

"His broke ass? That nigga probably stole the ring."

"She pregnant too, ain't no telling who the daddy is."

"Quit talking shit and get yo fat ass in the car." he said laughing.

"Them's fighting words nigga." I said, we laughed and got in the car.

After we got to his house he ordered some pizza and we ate. Tyga came over so while they talked and smoked I went upstairs and showered.

I put on a black thong and a big black and white t-shirt. I laid on his bed and waited for him to come upstairs. He took a shower and walked out with a towel around his waist.

"Chrissssssss gimme kiss." I said sitting on my knees.

"Fuck a kiss, let me eat you out." he smirked, pulling me into a kiss.

I pulled back and smiled at him, before grabbing the towel. "Pull this off, right now."