V Card Pt. 3

Kacey's POV

"And then this nigga gon say I love you more than life itself, just listen to me. Like he expect me to care about anything he got to say after he told me he got my best friend pregnant!" I said to Chris. Me and him had to sit and talk about all the shit that had happened.

"Soft ass nigga." he shook his head.

"It's been a long ass day, I just wanna lay the fuck down." I said, leaning on his shoulder.

He put his arm around me. "Come downstairs."

"Why."

"It's something I wanna show you in the studio." he stood up and stretched.

He walked downstairs and I followed. He opened a door next to living room and it lead to a whole studio.

"At home studio? Oh you got money money." I said looking around.

He chuckled. "I guess you could say that." he lit a blunt and tried to hand it to me.

I shook my head. "Nah I don't smoke."

He exhaled and nodded. "Good, you shouldn't."

"How you gonna tell me not to smoke but yo yellow ass smoking." I walked up to him.

He pulled me into a hug by my waist and smiled. "Do as I say, not as I do."

"You don't tell me what to do, you ain't my daddy."

He kissed my neck and pulled me closer to him. "I bet I'll be ya Daddy when I'm eating ya pussy."

"Why you wanna eat my pussy so bad."

"Cuz I wanna know how good you taste." he said kissing my neck.

"Wasn't you supposed to be showing me something? Too busy tryna fuck, you needa focus." I said.

"Oh yeah." he stood up and pressed a button, and some music started to play. "I wrote this song about you last night and I had to record it right quick."

"Aww." I smiled. "What is it called?"

"To My Bed."

"Sound like you was horny." I said with a smirk.

He smiled and turned the music up. "Shut up and come here."

He pulled me into a kiss and it started getting nastier the longer the song played. He lifted me up and sat on the lil couch, and pulled me into his lap.

I started grinding on him and I felt CJ jump. We kept kissing for a while and he eventually stuck his hand down my pants. He started rubbing on my clit, which made me pull back and moan.

"Take these off." he pointed to my leggings.

"You take em off." I smirked.

"You gon be pregnant talking to me like this."

I smiled as he took them off, and pulled my panties down with his teeth.

"Gahdamn." he said licking his lips. I blushed as he kissed my neck and down.

He lifted my legs on his shoulders and slowly started to lick and suck on my clit. He kept going until my legs started to shake a lil bit, and he stopped.

He came up and lingered over my face, he kissed my forehead, my cheeks then my lips. I gasped as he stuck two fingers in me, and started fingering me mad fast.

"What's my name?"

"Chrissss....." I moaned.

"Say it louder."

"No." I said looking him in his eyes.

"Quit playing wit me, say it." he added another finger and kept going.

"Chrisss..." I damn near screamed. He smiled, kissed me and got off me.

"Umm what the fuck you think you doing? You need to finish what ya started." I said.

He chuckled and turned the music up. "We just getting started, baby."

**************

y'all know I'm bad at writing sex scenes 🙄 !