Dream of Me Pt. 1

Y'all I struggled to choose a picture for this chapter for 2 days 😭.

Jordyn's POV

I rolled over in bed and hit snooze on my alarm. I sat up and looked around, remembering it's the first day of my senior year of high school which I ain't excited for. I'm just ready to pass these classes so I can graduate.

I looked at the clock and seen it was 6:30 so I got out of bed and took a shower. Afterwards I brushed my teeth, did my skin care. Then I put on some concealer, lashes, mascara and lip gloss cuz it's too fucking hot for all that make up.

I put some curling creme in my hair, combed it out and brushed it in a bun. I went in my closet and pulled out a pink cropped hoodie, light blue ripped jeans with my pink and white air force one's.

I was getting dressed when my phone rung. It was my best friend Queen. "Good morning." I answer.

"Good morning, you riding with me or you driving?" she ask.

"Nah I'ma drive, I gotta drop Jasmine off at daycare." I say, referring to my lil sister.

"Oh okay well I'll see you at school babes."

"Alright." I hung up.

I finished getting dressed then grabbed my purse. I packed my charger, headphones, and plenty of snacks and lip gloss.

I grabbed my book bag and keys then walked downstairs. Jasmine sat at the table finishing her breakfast. "Hey Jordy." she waved at me.

"Hey pooh." I kiss her cheek, "Where Daddy at?"

"Kitchen." she pointed.

I walked in and he was making a pot of coffee. "Hey daddy."

"Morning baby girl, how you sleep." he hugged me.

"Good. I'ma get ready to go in a little while."

"Aight, your Auntie Marie gon pick Jasmine up from school and I won't be home until tomorrow night, got something to do tonight."

"Okay I'll see you then." I hugged him again.

I picked Jasmine up and took her out to my car. I grabbed our bags, put them in the car and we left.

After dropping her off I pulled up at school. I walked in, got my schedule and went to breakfast. I sat there on my phone listening to music until the bell rung for first period.

I walked in music class, which is my favorite class. I sat there for like 10 minutes on my phone until a few more students and the teacher came.

"Good morning y'all." Ms. Sheldon said.

"Morning." we mumbled back.

She started taking attendance when a boy walk in. He tall, light skin, hella tats. He wore a green snapback, dark gray polo shirt, blue black ripped jeans with some green black and white air force one's.

Not gon lie, this nigga fine as hell. I see his ass around school all the time but he get on my nerves. He always talking shit or tryna get in somebody panties, even if he got a girl. Only reason I know is cuz he used go with Queen.

"Come in and sit down Chris." Ms. Sheldon say, sounding annoyed.

He walk in and sit next to a boy and they start talking and laughing.

"Jordyn Sanders." Ms. Sheldon said.

"Here." I raised my hand.

"Hey Jordy, how was your summer." she smile at me.