Nobody's Business Pt. 3

its really a shame how long its been since I updated😐.

Chris' POV (Saturday)

I was chilling at home wit Tyga smoking and talking shit. "Okay but what about her? Smash or pass?" he held up his phone showing me a girl on Instagram.

"Hella smash, I'll break her back." I said passing the blunt.

He laughed. "What about this one?"

I shook my head. "Shawty too tall, she look damn near taller than me."

He laughed and we sat back and watched TV. After a while I called Maaliyah. "Hey." I said once she answered.

"Hey Chris."

"What you doing?" I asked walking to the kitchen.

"Getting ready to take Melody to the doctor, remember?"

"Oh shit, I forgot about that. You still want me to come get you, right?"

"Yes. I'll be ready in like 15 minutes." she said with a sigh.

"Aight." I hung up.

I put Tyga's bitch ass out my house then took a quick shower. I changed into some dark blue jeans, white air force one's and a bape hoodie. I grabbed my phone and keys then headed to Maaliyah's sister house.

I knocked on the door and her sister answered. "How may I help you." she asked sounding kinda annoyed.

"I came to get Maaliyah. Where she at?"

"Liyah!" she yelled.

I waited there in the door and her sister just kept staring at me. "Am I ugly or something? Or is it something on my face? Why you staring?" I said getting irritated.

"You act like you something to look at." she rolled her eyes and walked away. Damn, I'm glad Maaliyah don't act like this bitch.

"I'm ready." Maaliyah walked up to me looking fine as hell.

"Alright." I grabbed Melody's car seat and we went outside.

I strapped the baby in then we got in the car. I sighed and we headed for the children's hospital. "How you been these past few days?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Better."

I smiled back. "That's good."

We kept riding and eventually Melody started fussing. "She's not supposed to eat before the doctor but I think she hungry." Maaliyah said.

"Just give her like half a bottle, it'll be alright."

"Alright." she said, I pulled over and Maaliyah hopped out and got in the backseat.

"Y'all good?" I asked pulling off.

"Yep." Maaliyah said, I winked at her and she blushed, making me laugh.

Once we got there, I held Melody while Maaliyah checked in. We sat in the waiting room for about 10 minutes until they called her name. We went in the room and eventually a pediatrician walked in. She was sexy, too.

"How's it going Maaliyah?" she said.

"Good." Maaliyah smiled. I guess they know each other or something.

"What brings you in?" she asked putting on gloves.

"I came for her shots."

"Okay." the nurse nodded. "Nice to meet you." she turned towards me and smiled.

I nodded. "Nice to meet ya."

We sat there and waited a while until the same nurse brought in 2 needles. "I hope she don't fuss too much." Maaliyah said to me.

I chuckled. "Hopefully it don't hurt her bad."

I grabbed her lil hand and she stared at the nurse funny as she stuck the needle in her leg. She started crying and Maaliyah tried to calm her down as the nurse gave her the second shot.

"Poor baby." Maaliyah said patting Melody's back.

I grabbed Melody from her and she instantly stopped crying. Maaliyah smacked her teeth. "She so fake."

The nurse laughed. "Was that all you needed?"

"Yes, thank you." Maaliyah said.

"Have a good day." the nurse smiled at me and walked out. She sneaky.

We left and headed to my house. Once we got there I fed the baby and put her down to sleep.

When I went back downstairs and Maaliyah was laid out on the couch watching TV.

"I missed you." I said pulling her to my lap.

"I missed you too." she smiled at me.

I kissed her and I felt her reach down and unbuckle my belt, but she stopped herself. "Is Melody sleep yet?" she whispered.

"Yeah." I whispered to her.

She smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I laid her down and I got on top of her. We was deep into it and I was about to pull her panties down, until Melody started screaming.

We both sighed, irritated as hell. "We just can't win." she shook her head, standing up.

I laughed. "Exactly, now I'ma have blue balls." I said, she laughed going upstairs.