Mood Swings Pt. 4

I DO NOT like this chapter 😭 !

Kemani's POV (4 months later)

It's been a long ass time since I seen Chris and to be honest, I miss him. He been on tour and he wanted me to come with him but I can't cuz I'm in school. We be on the phone all the time so it don't really make no difference to me, but I still miss his crazy ass.

I was laying in bed in my dorm, listening to music and doing my homework. I was deep into my US history textbook when my phone rung.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey baby." Chris said.

"Hey babe." I put my homework in my book then closed it.

"Wassup, what you doing."

"My homework and stuff." I sat up.

"That's what I love about you, head always in them books. My lil Oprah Winfrey."

I smile, "I miss you, come home."

"I know baby, just 1 more week. I only got 2 more shows so I'ma see you soon."

"As soon as you get off the plane I'ma be waiting for you."

I could tell he was smiling. "I can't wait to see you."

"I can't wait neither." I say, just as Adeya walk in. She kicked off her shoes and went in the bathroom looking mad as hell.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." she slam the door.

It got quiet then Chris spoke. "She aight?"

"Probably not. I'ma call you later babe."

"Alright." he hang up.

I walked up to the bathroom door and I could hear her crying. "If I have to beat Durk's ass I will, what that nigga do to you?"

"How you know he did something?" she mumbled.

I sat against the door. "Cuz his bitch ass the only reason you would be crying. Now what he do?"

She stayed quiet for a while but then spoke, "Come in."

I walked in and she was half naked sitting on the counter. Her face was red and wet. I give her a real tight hug, then say "Don't cry."

She started crying again and I only held on to her cuz I ain't really know what else to do. She pulled back then grabbed her purse. "If I tell you, you gonna be real disappointed in me. And you might go kill Durk."

I smiled. "I won't, pinky promise."

We lock pinkies, then she reach into her purse and show me a positive pregnancy test. I start screaming and jumping up and down, I'm finna be an auntie! She smile then grab my hand to try and calm me down, "Wait." she sighed.

"What?"

"He claiming the baby ain't his."

"That nigga said WHAT?!"

"He said it ain't his. Best friend you know he the only one I been with. He told me I needed to find my real baby daddy cuz the ugly ass baby ain't his." she started crying again.

At that point I started crying too. I ain't never seen her hurt like this, and my blood was boiling. I need to take her mind off of it. "How far are you?"

"16 weeks."

"And you just now telling me?"

She wiped her face and laughed. "I was nervous! It's a girl, though."

"Aww." I wiped my face. "You excited."

"You know I always wanted a daughter, so yeah I'm excited but I'm scared too. I'm only 19, I can't take care of a baby on my own. Especially since Durk wanna be a hoe ass bitch."

I laugh, "Well you know me and Chris got you. We not gonna let you go through this alone."

She smile and hug me, I let go when my phone rung. "Hey baby." Chris face time me.

"Baby guess what." I said.

"Chicken butt."

I roll my eyes, "We finna be auntie and uncle."

"What? You pregnant?" he asked.

"If she was pregnant you would be daddy not uncle dumbass." Adeya said.

He smacked his teeth and said, "Durk finally nut in it with his hoe ass, congrats though."

"That bitch said it ain't his baby." Adeya rolled her eyes.

"Oh foreal? That's aight, I'ma punch that nigga dead in his mouth when I see him." he say, we both laughed.

We were on the phone for at least an hour while he was on the plane. I was reading my notes when he said outta no where, "Baby be at Trap Hill at 8."

"Why?"

"Just be there, okay?" he say.

"Alright, whatever." I hung up.

*******************

Me and Adeya hopped out the car. I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a pink hoodie with a lemon on the front, some dark blue ripped jeans with my yellow and pink vapormax. I ran my fingers through my curls, then put on some more lip gloss.

I looked around and seen some familiar faces but nobody too important. I seen a black g wagon pull up and automatically knew who it was. Chris jumped out looking fine as hell with a white t-shirt and blue jeans with a snap back.

We lock eyes and smile at each other. I drop my purse and lip gloss then run and jump in his arms.

He held on to me and I could barely hold back tears. "What you doing here."

"I had to come surprise you." he kissed me and held both my hands.

I smiled, "I missed you so much."

"I know." he smile back. "I got a surprise for you."

"What is it?" I ask, as he pull a small box out his pocket and squeeze my left hand.

"I promise you gonna be mines forever. My stress reliever, my whole heart, my heartbeat, my reason for doing all this shit. I'm so blessed that God chose to put you in my life. I promise you we gonna be happy together, forever." He raised my chin and kiss me. "Cuz I love you."

At that point I was bawling. "I love you too."

He slid the promise ring on my finger then gave me a deep kiss. Everybody around us started clapping. He picked me up then started walking towards his car. "Where we going?" I ask.

He smirk, "You finna make me a daddy."