Temper Pt. 2

Honey's POV

I woke up and felt like shit, my head was hurting and my nose was stopped up. I went to my bathroom and almost lost my balance, I ended up knocking everything off my counter.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

"What yo clumsy ass do this time." Farrah walked in my bathroom.

"Get the fuck on, I ain't got the patience for yo bullshit today." I said, standing up.

"Whatever, breakfast ready whenever you decide to come downstairs." she walked out.

I rolled my eyes and went to my closet. I picked out my blue and black Nike shirt, black ripped jeans and all black 12's.

I took a long shower to try and clear my head. I got out and started brushing my teeth, then my phone vibrated. I looked down and it was a text from that fine ass nigga, Chris. I smiled as I read the text.

'Good morning' it said. I texted him back the same and finished getting ready.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail, did some light natural make up and added some pink sparkly lip gloss. As soon as I finished getting dressed Chris texted my back.

Wyd today it said.

I replied and said Nun, chillin

Pull up he said.

I rolled my eyes called him, he answered on the first ring. "Wassup."

"Nun, what you want."

"Yo fine ass but you playin."

I smacked my teeth. "Shut up, what you want foreal."

He laughed. "Pull up, foreal though. We havin a kickback."

"You ain't finna fuck me and leave me like you do Karrueche and the rest of them bitches."

He laughed again. "I'ma send you the address, and wear sum sexy cuz I got blue balls."

I laughed. "Bye Chris."

When I walked out the bathroom Farrah was laying in my bed with a nigga. "You got half a second to get the fuck outta here before I shoot both y'all asses and I'm not playing."

Farrah gave me puppy eyes. "C'mon sis, your bed bigger than mine and I wanted him to be comfortable, plus you finna leave anyway.

"GET OUT!" I yelled loud as hell. Farrah rolled her eyes, they both got up and walked out.

I sighed and collected my phone, charger and headphones. I grabbed my book bag and took an extra outfit and some pajamas. I grabbed some hygiene stuff and grabbed my car keys.

I walked downstairs and Mama was laying on the couch eating popcorn. "Where you goin?" she looked me up and down.

"Out, why."

"Just asking. And I'm sorry about Farrah. I wish she was more like you." she mumbled. I sighed and gave her a hug before walking towards the door.

"I'll call you tonight." I walked out.

I drove to Chris' house and he had a big ass mansion, it looked like some shit you see in movies. I walked up to the door and knocked kinda loud since I heard loud music inside.

"Don't be knocking like that, ma. You had our asses thinkin it was 12." Chris said.

"Scary ass." I said, we both laughed and he hugged me.

"C'mon." he said.

He grabbed my hand and lead me inside, where his friends from yesterday was and some more people. He introduced me to everybody, and I can't even lie I was nervous. It was only one other girl and all of them niggas were staring at me.

I sat close to Chris since I wasn't comfortable by anybody else. "You can get comfortable." he said.

"I know."

"Why you being hostile, ma?"

"I'm not." I said crossing my arms.

He laughed. "Yes you is."

"No I'm not." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"If you ain't tryna use ya tongue on my dick, I don't wanna see it." he said.

I rolled my eyes as he stood up. "You a grown ass man."

"And you a grown ass woman."

"I'm only 20."

"That ain't grown?" he asked going in the kitchen.

"To you, it ain't."

"How." he brought me a bottle of water.

"You 28, you hella older than me."

"Age ain't nothin but a number."

"Shut up." I said shoving him.

He laughed. "Aight, Fiona."

I blushed hard. "Don't call me by my government, call me Honey."

"Ain't nothing wrong wit Fiona." he smirked.

"Old lady ass name." Tyga said.

"Shut yo pit bull looking ass up." I said, everybody laughed.

I sat there talking to Chris and after a while we got up and walked outside. "Let's walk." he said.

I nodded and followed after him. We walked out the gate to his house and started walking down the street. He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. We stopped at the park down the street from his house and sat at a table.

"Why you staring at me." I asked covering my face.

He just smiled which made me blush. "You so adorable."

"No I'm not. I'm a hood nigga." I said, then started throwing up fake gang signs.

He laughed and grabbed my hand. "You lucky."

"What you mean by that?"

"Nun." he said walking over to my side of the table.

We stared at each other for a while until he grabbed my chin and pulled me towards him. I stared at him before he smiled, and I couldn't help smiling back.

"I don't want you." I whispered.

"You too pretty to have that stank ass attitude, what if I told you I was tryna love you." he said.

I leaned in and kissed him, and he instantly started kissing back. He lifted me on the table without breaking the kiss, and stuck his hand up my shirt. He pulled back after a few minutes and we smiled at each other.

"C'mon, before you get pregnant out here." he grabbed my hand. I laughed and we started walking towards the house.

"I'm spending the night with you, by the way." I said.

"I hope you can take D." he said, I laughed as he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.