Love & Basketball Pt. 1

I'm so hype for this story y'all! I know y'all gonna like it😭. and I'm sorry if updates start coming slow, I'm working on 2 other books.

Chris' POV

My girlfriend, Alexis been annoying the fuck outta me lately. Especially cuz she always think I'm cheating. That's the thing I hate about her, she so insecure about our relationship. She know I love her, but that don't stop her from acting crazy.

"What you want to eat for dinner?" she asked as we walked down an aisle at Wal-Mart.

"I told you, I'm going to eat at Mama's house tonight."

She rolled her eyes. "So you saying I can't cook."

I sighed. "I ain't say that shit, did I? Anyway, I'll be right back." I said starting to walk away.

I went to grab some Doritos, and I seen some girl in a chart. Her ankle was wrapped up and she was struggling to reach some cheetos.

"I gotchu." I said handing them to her.

"Thank you." she looked up and smiled at me. Damn, she kinda pretty.

"No problem." I smiled at her.

"What is Chris Brown doing in Wal-Mart." she said putting her head in her hand.

"Chilling." I chuckled. "What you doing in a cart."

She laughed. "Fucked up my ankle tryna play basketball against my boyfriend and his brother."

"You play basketball? You look mad girly to be playing basketball."

"I been playing basketball since I was little. I got scratched, too." she stood up and turned around showing me her back. I couldn't help but look at her ass, not that big but not that little either.

She sat back down and stared at me. I stared back and smiled, she smiled too. "What's ya name?"

"Cyrah."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"You too."

We switched phones and put our numbers in, then switched back. "See you later, aight?"

"Okay." she smiled again.

"Chris!" I heard behind me.

I turned around and Alexis was standing there with her arms crossed. "What?"

"Get yo ass over here!" she yelled.

"Man shut up." I smacked my teeth. Cyrah laughed and I did too.

"Bye Chris."

"See you later."