Have It Your Way Pt. 1

Chris POV

"Man hell nah, that's why yo ass built like a motherfucking brick house." I yelled at Tyga.

All of us busted out laughing. "Fuck you nigga." he laughed.

"Fuck you too bitch ass nigga." I said.

We stood in the parking lot tired as hell after football practice. I was ready to go home, but I was hungry as fuck. "Aye, y'all wanna go to Zaxby's?"

"Hell yeah." Smoke said.

We got in my car and I drove there. We got out and walked in, and there was a fine ass girl working in the front. Brown skin, some pretty natural hair and some pretty ass lips.

I watched as she walked around calling numbers and taking orders. She got to a white man that was in front of us and his bitch ass was rude as hell.

"How long will my food take?" he asked right after he ordered

"7 or 8 more minutes sir, there are 3 people in front of you and we're busy." she said, tryna sound polite but I could tell she was getting irritated with his ass.

"That's way too long. I been here for 2 minutes and I only had one plate."

She sighed. "Your food will be ready as soon as possible."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine."

"I'm sorry for the wait y'all, I'ma take your order as soon as possible." she said.

"You good ma." I smiled at her. She smiled back revealing some pretty white teeth. Damn, every part of this girl sexy.

She got to us and after them niggas ordered, I stepped up and ordered my food. "Can I get a name for yo order?"

"Daddy." I said under my breathe.

She scrunched her face. "What?"

"Give her ya name nigga, you the one paying for the food." Tyga said.

I rolled my eyes. "Chris."

"Alright, yo total gone be $23.80."

I handed her my card and she swiped it then gave it back with my receipt. "And yo ass better have my food ready." I yelled.

She turned around and gave me a crazy look. "You want me to jump across this counter and whoop yo ass?"

We all busted out laughing then we walked back outside. "She fine as fuck bruh." Smoke said.

"I'll fuck the shit outta her foreal." Tyga said.

"She don't want yo ugly ass." Smoke smacked his teeth.

I laughed. "Hell nah, that's gone be mine." I looked in the window and she waved us in to get the food.

We got the trays then sat at a table towards the front, so I could keep my eye on her. She kept taking orders and giving folks food until we was the only ones left in there. We sat there and I kept smiling at her, and she smiled back then covered her face.

"Aye ma, lemme get a milkshake." I yelled.

"Fuck you so loud for?" she said, Smoke and Ty laughed.

"Man I was just playing but now you wanna hurt a nigga feelings." I made a fake sad face.

She rolled her eyes. "What flavor Chris?"

"Birthday cake."

"Alright." she started making it. By the time she finished we was done eating.

I walked up and got it then handed her a $5 bill. She gave me my change then handed me the cup.

I turned around but she called me again. "Wait Chris you forgetting your spoon and straw."

I grabbed it then looked her up and down. "You keep calling my name. What's yo name?"

"Zion." she pointed to her name tag.

"Give me your number Zion."

She frowned. "Give you my number? What you so aggressive for?"

I cleared my throat. "My bad, give me your number please."

She laughed and shook her head. "No sit, but you can come back and see me."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess that's aight, yo ass wanna play hard to get."

She laughed. "Bye Chris."