Chicken and bear ?

He pulled away.

" Min hee I want to be your boyfriend. If I asked you properly would you ?" He asked her.

She smiled and nodded her head. Then Jung kook came into her mind. She pushed the thought away.

Jimin smiled. He pulled her in for another hug.

" Where are the rest ? You guys nor Hyun Ki was there." She asked him.

" We were just taking care of business." He said in her ear.

" oh. Is Jhope and the rest alright ?" Min hee asked looking him straight in the eye.

He smiled and nodded. " Do you wanna get some cake ?" He asked pinching her cheeks.

" We still have 3 classes to attend. " she said lifting a eyebrow.

" So everyone is probably still talking shit, and I don't want to deal with that shit now." He said pouting cutely.

" oh well, who made it worse ? You did !" Min hee said Pretending to be mad.

Jimin put his arm around her." I was only watching out for you , like they do in dramas."

Min hee chuckled.

" well how did I do ? Was I all hot, and badass ?" He asked.

" of course you were. " she smiled. " now let's go eat. I'm hungry." She said pulling him out the school.

" What do you want to eat ?" He asked her

" Mmm chicken and beer." She smiled.

" You're only 17 ! How much of a alcoholic are you ?" He asked her.

" Tch ... You haven't had any ?" She asked him.

" Not as much as you have it. I probably have a shot once a year." He said looking at her.

" Well fine. Where are we going ?" She asked.

" To get fast food and get you a big cup of -"

" Beer !" She finished for him smiling.

" No soda." He chuckled. He grabbed her hand and walked her in a food place.

They sat down and ordered. While waiting for the food they talked about how each others life had been in the last few years.

" How was yours ?" Jimin asked taking a sip of his drink.

" No where near as awesome as yours. Let's just say I don't like my mom anymore." She said getting lost in the bad memories.

The waiter came.

" who ordered the chicken tenders and fries ? " he asked.

" oh me !" She said as the waiter handed her ; her food.

Soon the waiter left and jimin watched Min hee eat her food. He thought of what she had said.