I need your help

Jung kook felt his heartbreak.

"Guys, is it alright if you leave for the day. I just want to sleep for the rest of the day." He said faking a smile.

"Oh. It's fine we'll let you rest. If you need help call me." Min hee smiled turning off the lights. Then she left with Jimin.

Jung kook sighed. He laid down and closed his eyes, forgetting his problems.

***** 2 Weeks later*****

Min hee walked to Jungkooks house to help him carry his things. Min hee picked up his book bag and swung it on her shoulder. She almost fell backwards. Jungkook grabbed her arm before she fell.

" You need to work out these noodle arms Min hee." Jung kook said chuckling.

" Yah!!! I'm really strong. You just have a book bag full of stones!!" Min hee said.

" I'm older than you. What did you just say?" Jungkook asked.

Min hees eyes widen. She turned and tired to run, but Jung kook had held on to the bookbag. She used all her strength and nothing.

" Do you give up?" Jungkook asked.

" Yes. Wait... Yeah I do." She said slowly turning around.

" I'm your oppa. So watch your tone." Jungkook said smirking. " lets go to school ,peasant." He said going ahead.

" What a brat." Min hee mumbled behind him.

" What ?" Jungkook said turning around.

" Nothing." Min hee smiled.

" Thats what I thought." Jungkook said stopping by Rap monster.

" Here you're stronger." Min hee said throwing it too Rap monster.

" I thought you said you're strong?" Jungkook asked smirking at her.

" Don't look at me like that." Min hee Said looking away. She looked back at him and Jungkook was closer and making a ugly face.

" Look at you like what?" Jungkook asked getting closer to her.

Min hee ran to Jhope. " That weird Old man is trying to rape me."

" Min hee you just wait till we're alone. I'll kill you slowly and painfully." Jungkook said still doing his creeper face.

Before Min hee could answer the bus came to take them to school. They sat in their usual seats. When they got to school the rest helped Jung kook to class. Min hee went to buy the boys a muffin. When she bought the muffins she walked up the stairs. Out of the corner of her eye she saw someone getting beat up. She turned to look out the window. She saw Hyun Ki and 3 boys fighting. She quickly turned around and ran down the stairs. When she got to the alley way. Min hee grabbed a muffin and threw it at the boy hitting Hyun Ki. All 3 boys turned and looked at her. One of them came from behind her,and grabbed her by her hair.

" You just made the worse mistake ever. You don't want to get involved with us. I'll let you go this time. Next time you get involved you will pay." He whispered in her ear and pushed her on the ground.

" I'll leave when you leave Hyun ki alone." Min hee said standing up. Min hee walked towards him, but one of the boys grabbed her.

" Do you know him?" They asked in her ear.

" Yes. He's my best friend." Min hee said.

" You know what. Let's take her and leave Hyun Ki like this." Another boy said.

Hyun ki stood up and punched the one holding Min hee. " Run!"

The two males turned and started to beat up Hyun ki. Min hee looks at Hyun ki for a while. Then she turns and runs.

" Get her!!!" One of them yelled at the other.

One chased after min hee. He finally tackled her down. Min hee saw feet in front of her face. She looked up and saw Jimin standing there. His fist were balled up as he looked down at the male with a emotionless look.

" Get off her now." Jimin said in a scary voice.

The male stood up and grabbed Min hee as he stood up. " What if I don't?"

Jimin sighed. He grabbed Min hee and yanked her out the males arms. He pushed her behind him. The male swung at Jimin. He blocked it and punched him in the face. Then he grabbed the male and kneed him in the stomach. As the male bent over Jimin kicked his side. Jimin turned and grabbed Min hee arm and dragged her into the school.

" Wait Jimin, Hyun ki needs our help." Min hee asked him.

Jimin just looked at her with the same expressionless look.

" Jimin, I know you don't like him but if you don't help me I'll figure something out myself." Min hee said turning around and leaving.