Do you not trust me ?

Min hee woke up. She sat up and looked around. She looked down and saw Jimins head resting on the bed. Min hee looked around his room. He didn't have much. He had a desk in a corner of the room. Then his bed was pushed against the wall beside the desk. He had a small book shelf on the other side of the desk. Then on the other half of the mirror was a mirrored wall. Min hee looked down at her knee. She saw she had a huge bandage on it.

She remembered everything that happened. She felt Jimin move. He looked up at her.

" how are you feeling ?" He asked more of a whisper.

" I'm fine ... Who was that person ?" Min hee asked more of a whisper.

Jimin looked down and sighed. Min hee looked at him.

" the others have to be here for me to answer that question." Jimin said looking at her waiting for her reaction. There was none. She had a blank expression.

" Wae ?" She asked.

" because I promised I wouldn't with out them..." Jimin said trying to read her expression.

" okay .." She finally said.

Jimin looked at her still trying to read her.

" Thanks for watching over me yesterday. " she said giving him a smile.

He smiled and nodded.

" The Jimin I knew is still in there ... It's good.." She said looking at him.

He looked down. Then there was a knock on the door. Jimin got up and saw his mom.

" I have to go to work there are pancakes in the oven and some orange juice if you guys want to eat. Oh and Jhope and the rest are in the living room." She gave Jimin a tight hug left the house.

Jimin looked at Min hee as signaled her to follow. They walked in the dinning room and put the plates out with food. The boys coming through the door smelled the good food and followed the scent. They sat in their seats and started eating. Min hee looked at them as she was eating. Jimin looked up and saw Min hee staring.

" Suga remember when I asked what Bts was ?" Min hee asked in a whisper loud enough for the rest to hear.

Suga looked up at her. " why ?" He asked her.

" we were followed yestreday and the guy mentioned BTS ... I want to know what it is ..." Min hee said looking down at her plate.

" I think it's best for you to stay out of it." J hope said looking at her.

Min hee looked up at him almost instantly." What ? I'm already involved! It's to late. "

" Min hee trust me on this one we just need time... Not many people know about BTS." J hope said giving her a apologetic look.

" Do you guys not trust me ?" Min her asked getting up from the table.

" Ani Min hee we trust you with our lives...." Rap monster said looking at her.

" then if you do.I don't understand why you aren't telling me this." Min hee said looking down on them.

" we can't tell you ! We aren't going to put you at risk. " Rap monster said.

" I can't believe you guys right now .." She said running out Jimins house.

Jung kook got up and chased after her. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her head. She tried to fight him , but gave up.

" Min hee ... You know why it's hard for us to tell you ?" Jung kook whispered in her ear.

Min hee shook her head.

" because we care about you and we are afraid you'll leave us ..." Jung kook whispered hugging her tighter.

" I won't leave you guys ... My oppa is involved I promised not to abandon him again. " Min hee said looking up at him.

" Min hee we'll tell you eventually. When we find out the right words." Jung kook said pulling away and looking at her.

Min hee nodded. She looked down again. Jung kook out his finger under her chin and lifted up her chin , so she would be looking at him.

" do you want me to walk you home so you can freshen up ?" He asked her.

She smiled and nodded. He chuckled.

" are you going to answer me with only nods ?" Jung kook asked.

Min hee chuckled and nodded.

" I'll get you to talk don't worry. " he said putting his am around her.

Min hee pushed his arm off." Try and catch me !" She yelled running from him.