I want to be more than friends.

Min Hee faced Suga. " why are you guys always pulling me away from him?" Min hee asked annoyed.

" You know how we feel about him !!" J hope reminded her again.

" What if he was the love of my life ?" Min hee asked again.

" I would dis own you !" J hope said.

" you heard the man." Suga said walking in the locker room.

" Just stay away from him." J hope said.

" I can't do that to a friend !!!" Min hee said pouting.

" Awe you look so adorable. Yeah stay away from him ." J hope said pinching her cheeks.

" yah !" Min hee said frustrated as j hope ran into the boys locker room.

She went into the girls locker room and saw Chin sun and Min cha coming towards her.

" Do you mind if we put our stuff here ?" Chin sun asked politely.

" no I don't mind. Oh and sorry about Suga. " Min hee smiled.

" Ani it's fine they're not nice to girls the only girl they've talked to is you." Mi cha said putting her gym clothes on.

" Really ? They are ? " Min hee asked confused.

" yeah they don't even look at anyone. They talk between themselves. They talk in class only if forced." Chin sun added.

* could it be about the BTS thing ?* Min hee thought. She shook it off.

" Yeah rumors are going around they are gay." Mi cha added.

" ugh I wish. They aren't gay. " Min hee giggled.

They walked out together. Hyun Ki was waiting for Min hee.

" Min hee ! " he said and hugged her.
" Tell me if I'm hurting your side." He said hugging her a little tighter.

She nodded.

" Are you guys dating ?" Chin sun asked.

" It doesn't matter if we are or not." He said rudely. He pulled Min hee away from them to his group.

" Are you friends with them ?" Hyun Ki asked her.

" Mmm sorta." Min hee answered.

" Get away from them." He said.

They were joined by Taewoo , Jin Sung , Dak ho and Hwan.

" Hey beautiful." Jin Sung said winking at her.

" Hey !" She smiled making the rest chuckle.

" I'm surprised your friends haven't come to pick you up." Dak Ho said to Min hee.

" mmm yeahh it's cause one of them is my oppa." Min hee said looking down.

" which one Rap monster ?" Taewoo asked.

" Ani J hope." She said looking up.

" ahh that explains why he was crazy worried about you last time." Dak Ho said.

" Min hee I want to tell you something ? " Hyun Ki said grabbing her arm.

" Yes just tell me here." Min hee said looking up at him with confused eyes.

" Mmm if you say so." Hyun Ki said getting closer to her.

" okay go on!! " Min hee said.

" Min hee I like you a lot. " Hyun Ki started.

" I like you a lot too !!!" Min hee said smiling.

" no like I want to be more than friends." Hyun Ki said getting closer.

" oh -" Min hee started but was stopped when Hyun Ki crashed his lips on her. She closed her eyes waiting for the worse.