Here I am still

When they arrived back. Jungkook was standing outside.

" What do you want?" Hyun ki said standing in front of Min hee.

" I want to talk to her." Jungkook said.

" Youre probably here to kidnap her." Hyun ki said.

" It's About Jhope." Jungkook said looking at her.

" Is he okay?" Min hee asked as she looked at him.

" Can we go somewhere private?" Jung Kook asked.

" Yeah come this way." She said as she lead him inside.

They walked into her room. " Is Jhope Okay?"

" Jhope is in coma. He almost died yesterday. He needs you by his side. " Jungkook said in a weak desperate tone.

Min hee started to tear up. She looked away. " For how long?" She asked Ina shaky tone.

" We don't know." Jungkook said as he got closer to her.

" What did the doctor say?" Min hee asked not noticing Jungkook kept getting closer and closer to her.

" He's running the test today." Jungkook said. Then he wrapped his arms around her. Just like when he was late to the coffee shop.

" What are you doing?" She asked.

" This is how we became good friends. A hug like this. So I figured if it worked once why wouldn't it work again?" He said.

Min hee thought back to that day. She pushed him away. " I'm more worried about Jhope right now." She said looking down.

" I can take you to the hospital if you'd like." Jungkook offered.

Min hee nodded. " Let me just tell Hyun Ki so he won't be worried."

Min hee walked outside. She went up to Hyun ki.

" What happened in there?" He asked noticing her eyes were red from crying.

" Jhopes condition worsen. I'm going to the hospital with Jungkook. I promise I'll call you when I get there." Min hee said as she hugged Hyun ki and left.

Min hee got in the car with Jungkook. She looked out the window and avoided looking in his direction.

" It's like we don't know each other anymore huh? I don't ever remember it being this awkward between us." Jungkook said glancing at her.

" Because we don't know each other. I never fully knew you." Min hee said still looking out the window.

" That was the true me. My true feelings." Jungkook said softly.

Min hee stayed quiet.

" I'm sorry... For keeping all of this from you for such a long time. We were scared you would react like this." Jungkook said with a straight face.

" You were the one I trusted the most." She chuckled as she refused to look at him. " I wasn't afraid to tell you anything... Now I've seen the horrible things you do... Sometimes I wish I never followed you. We were all so happy.... " Min hee said thinking back to the great memories.

" Why did you?" Jungkook asked.

" I wanted to be a playful surprise I would've never had thought you did that. Especially what you did to me."  Min hee said in a sigh. " Is it bad it doesn't sting as much?"

" At least you're healing right?" Jungkook said unsure of what to say.

" I guess. Funny thing how even after everything I'm still here venting on you." Min hee chuckled.

_______

Please go and support my new story

Broken apart (seventeen fanfic.)