Cause we're mature like that !!

" what ?" He said stunned.

" you heard it. You happy now ?" She said grabbing the Band aids.

He stood up and grabbed her by the waist. She winced in pain. He let her go.

" Mian." He whispered.

" it's okay." She said avoiding eye contact.

" Min hee why have you been saying No every single time ?" He asked lifting up her chin.

" Because when you ask me or try you're being a asshole and we get in fights. I don't want to start a relationship if are going to get in fights." Min hee said tearing up.

" stop. I don't want to see you cry anymore." He said wiping her tears away.

Min hee nodded.

" Min hee please give me a chance, I want to prove myself to you. I can't if you don't let me." Jimin said wrapping his arms around her.

Min hee nodded again with teary eyes. Jimin pulled her closer and dug his face into her neck. She stiffened. They stood like for what seemed like hours. Then the door opened and the boys came in. Min hee quickly pushed Jimin away before Jung kook saw.

" ooo , what happened out there ? You went all Godzilla on Hyun ki. " V asked.

" mmm, he always got on my nerves." Jimin started.

" yah ! he's my best friend." Min hee pouted.

" well ,I can't help it !" Jimin laughed.

" you guys are friends again ??" Jin asked excited.

" We always were ". Min hee said.

" you guys made each other cry. Is that friendship ?" Jin asked raising a eye brow.

" I made you cry ?" Min hee turned and asked Jimin.

" Aniya !!!! " jimin said shaking his head.

" You're lying !!! I can see it through your eyes. Awe I made poor Jiminnie cry." Min hee said pinching his cheeks.

He shot a glare at Jin. Min hee noticed. She ran to Jin and hugged him.

" Aniya get away. " Min hee said sticking her leg up for him to keep his distance.

" You think your tooth pick legs are going to keep me away." Jimin stated.

" tooth picks ???? Umm excuse you look at these meaty legs. " Min hee said slapping her thigh.

" hand Jin over !" Jimin said getting closer to them.

" You can't take the love of my life !! Look I'm kissing him." Min hee said kissing his hand.

" You're kissing his hand ?" Rap monster said laughing.

" Yes ,cause we are mature like that ! We are not into the kiddish things like lip licking. Kiss it honey." Min hee said putting her hand in front of her face.

Jin kissed her hand. " yes ,very mature !" He said hugging her.

The rest laughed.

" Hand him over while I'm being nice." Jimin said.

" Aniyo !!! " she said hugging him tighter.

Jimin grabbed her leg and pulled her towards him.

" Run Jin !!!" Min hee yelled.

Jimin pushed her towards Jung kook and ran after Jin. He ran and jumped on top of Jin.

__________

hope you guys are enjoying the story so far !!!!!!