Too much to handle

"When will we be able to let her go?" Jung kook asked as he cover Jimin with a blanket.

"We have to make sure she won't tell anyone if we let her go. Maybe 2 weeks." Rap monster said in question.

" We scare her now..." Jhope said looking down.

"Don't worry it's just a stage. She'll get over it." Rap monster said smiling.

" Are you sure?" Jimin asked in a whisper as he stared off into space.

"Yes I'm sure of it." Rap monster said looking around at the boys.

**************
Min hee couldn't stop the tears coming from her eyes. "Now I know why they didn't want to tell me... How could they do this ... Jimin was there and he still kidnapped me ... Even after all we have been through... He was my first kiss..." Min hee whispered too herself as she remembered back when Jimin took her first kiss.

A sweet childhood memory turned into another thing she wanted too forget. It was all this emotion pain that was killing her. The emotional pain was clouding her mind. It was causing her to have thoughts she's never had before. Min hee was still handcuffed to the bedpost. She wondered if physical pain really did help erase emotional pain. She stared at the handcuffs as she tried to decide what to do. She tried too wiggle her hand out. She soon let her anger and sadness take over her and she started to pull against the handcuff. She felt the handcuffs pierce through her skin. That didn't stop her she still continued. Then the door opened and Jung kook walked in with a tray of food. He saw her struggling with the hand cuffs.

" What are you doing?!" Jung kook yelled at her.

She still continued. Jung kook quickly put the tray down. He grabbed her hand. He grabbed the keys and let her free.

" V bring the first aid kit." Jung kook yelled from the room. He still held on too her arm as her blood flowed down her arm on too his hand.

She looked down as she cried. She tried too pull from his grasp. Even though it was hopeless cause he is 10 times stronger than she is.

"It's nothing.. Let me go." Min hee whispered as she still tried too pull away.

V walked in with the first aid kit and saw Min hee bloody wrist. He saw the bloody handcuffs on the floor.

" What happened here?" V asked with a worried expression.

" I said it's nothing." Min hee whispered looking down.

" I'll hold her down and you apply the medicine on her." Jung kook ordered V.

Jung kook lifted Min hee up. He sat down. Then he pulled Min hee on his lap and wrapped his legs around her. With one arm he held her arm out and with the other he held her still. Min hee felt really uncomfortable. It was the same Jung kook. The same smell. The same warmth the same everything. Yet, she felt uncomfortable with him for the first time.

V looked at her. He cleaned her cut. He applied the Medicine on to the cuts. She hissed at the pain.

" I'm sorry." He mumbled as he bandaged it. V cleaned up and stood up.

" V before you leave get all the sharp objects out of this room. Anything that can be used to self harm take it all out. You can get the boys to help you if you want. If anyone ask Min hee will be in my room. " Jung Kook said standing up and dragging Min hee out the rom she was in to another.