Who is bts ?

" oh I'm sorry." Min hee said looking up.

" I'm fine. Hey your the new girl that's always with bts." The boy said pointing her out.

" Who ?" Min hee asked confused.

" Ahh you don't know. J-hope and his friends are known as Bts. I'm Hyun Ki by the way. You are ?" He said holding out his hand.

" Oh I'm Lee min Hee." She said holding out her hand.

He shook her hand. Then someone grabbed her arm and pulled her away. Min hee looked up.

" Suga ? " Min hee said looking at him.

" Hyun Ki leave her alone." Suga said still holding on to her.

" Suga he wasn't doing anything we were just talking."

Hyun Ki chuckled.

" Are you afraid of something ? Back off , she chooses whoever she wants to hang out with. Bye Min hee." He said walking away.

" let's go." Suga said pulling her to the cafeteria.

As they walked in the cafeteria all the girls were giving Mine hee dirty looks.

" Oppa why are all the girls giving me dirty looks ?" Min hee asked.

" They're just jealous we love you not them." He answered.

" What is Bts ?" Min hee asked.

" We'll explain later."

Min hee nodded. Min hee sat next to Suga. J-hope slid her a tray.

" thanks." Min told J-hope.

Jimin and the other 3 came and sat down on the table. Jimin sat next to her. He grabbed a spoon full of rice and put it in his mouth. Min hee looked at him and she thought it was adorable. She opened her mouth to say something , but closed it again.

" Anyways guys this is Min hee. " Suga said.

" That's Rap monster the leader, V and that's Jin. " J-hope said pointing to the rest.

" Well aren't you pretty. " V said smiling at her.

" Thanks V." Min hee said smiling.

" Do you want to meet at the coffee shop after school with us ?" Jung kook asked her.

Jimin looked up from his food and looked at him.

" mmmm sure !" Min hee said putting a spoonful of rice in her mouth.

When lunch was over she walked back to the classrooms with Jin , Rap monster and Suga. V grabbed Jimin and pulled him aside.

" So that the famous Min hee huh ?" V asked her.

" What ? " Jimin asked.

" Shes the girl that left you 6 years ago right ?" V asked him again.

" Yeah she is. " Jimin said leaning against the wall.

" You still like her don't you ." V asked looking at him in the eye.

" Fine I do like her okay, but it also hate her for leaving and never bothering to call me. " Jimin said turning round and leaving.

He went to class. Soon school was over. Min hee walked home with Suga.

" you never answered my question about Hyun Ki or Bts. " Min hee asked looking at him.

" It's something all 7 of us should tell us. " Suga told her.

" So what time should I get ready ?" Min hee asked him.

" Meet us at 5 okay ?" Suga answered.

" Okay see you at 5." Min hee said closing the door.

She walked In the kitchen to get banana milk and found a note on the fridge from her dad.

" I'll come home late today. Do not wait. There's lots of ramen in the cabinet."

She opened the cabinet and she saw a whole bunch of ramen. She smirked.

" I'm loaded." She said as she giggled.