I hate you park jimin

Min Hee sat up on her bed. She looked at the time and her eyes widen.

" uh damn !! I over slept !!" She told yelled at herself.

She quickly got out of bed and put her school uniform on. She brushed her hair and put her shoes on. She ran out the door. She ran to the stop and saw the bus leaving. She sighed and started walking. She soon made it too school. She had missed the first class. She walked in the class. It was empty. She sat at the desk and put her head on the desk. The door slid open. She looked up and saw Jimin come in.

" Jimin I think we should talk now." Min hee said standing in front of him.

" Cut the bullshit Min Hee. Your right I do remember you. The girl that left with out a word. You never send a letter a email nothing !" Jimin yelled at her.

" Jimin ... I did but .." Min hee said barley being heard.

" No Min hee. Just know how selfish I think you are. You're not what I thought you were."

" Jimin stop." Min hee said holding back tears.

" No you're listening to me now Min hee. You're trying to act like the victim in front of my eyes. Guess what you aren't any where close to the victim. You're the person I hate the most in this world did you know that ?"

Min hee slapped him.

" I told you to stop. " Min hee turned to leave.

She walked out and saw Hyun Ki by the door.

" You want to go out for a walk ?" Hyun Ki asked her.

Jimin punched the locker and walked out. He pulled min hee towards him. Min hee pushed him away.

" Jimin what do you take me for ? You think you can just yell at me then act like nothing happened. Well your wrong. Also you should know what you're talking about before you run your mouth you cold blooded jerk !" Min hee yelled at Jimin

Min hee turned to Hyun Ki.

" Sorry I would like to go on a walk with you Hyun Ki."

Jimin grabbed her arm. Min hee looked at him.

" your making a mistake right now. " Jimin warned her.

" your my mistake." Min hee pulled her arm away.

She walked away with Hyun Ki. When they were away by the school exit Hyun Ki grabbed her arm. Min hee looked at him.

" Are you okay ?" Hyun Ki asked her.

" Ani. I fell like kicking and punching something." Min hee sighed.

Hyun Ki grabbed her hand. He lead her to the back of the school. He found a metal pole.

" here." He said as he handed it to her.

" What do you want me to do with it ?" Min Hee asked.

" Just beat the dumpster or something with it." Hyun Ki told her.

" I don't think I should." Min hee said looking at the pole.

" Are you scared of the dumpster ?" Hyun Ki asked challenging her.

" I'm not scared of a dumpster !" She yelled and threw her pole at the wall.

The pole bounced off the wall and into the dumpster.

" Nice going."

" Thanks." Min hee smiled.

" Sit with me and my group today at lunch." Hyun Ki said walking closer to her.

" yep. It's time to go anyways. " Min hee said grabbing his arm and leading him inside.

He lead her to the front of the line.

" Aren't we suppose to -"

" Not when you are with me. " Hyun Ki said grabbing her hand.

After they got their food they sat at the table. Soon 6 more boys sat at the table.

" Guys , this is Min hee." Hyun Ki said smiling at her.

The boys looked at her.

" Aren't you the girl that's always with b-" The boy with the brown hair got pushed off his seat by a boy with black messy hair.

" hello I'm Jin sung , and that was Taewoo." Jin Sung said smiling.

" That's Chin hwa, Dak ho , Dung yul , Hwan. " Hyun Ki said pointing to each one of them.

>>>>>>>>

The boys were seated at the table next to them. They kept looking over at Min hee and Hyun Ki.

" What did you do ?" Rap monster asked looking at Jimin.

" What ? Why me ?" Jimin said looking at all the boys.

" you're the only one here that doesn't like Min hee. " J-hope asked pointing it out.

" Your right. That doesn't mean I did something." Jimin said putting a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

" What did you do ?" Jung kook asked him.

Jimin looked up.

" Okay I let it all out. I told her she was the person I hated the most. Then she slapped me and went with Hyun Ki."

" You didn't try to stop her ?" Jung kook asked him.

" I did. I told her she was making a mistake and she said I was her mistake... Funny right ?" Jimin said looking down at his food.

" Well we need to send someone to talk to her. Someone that's close to her." Jin said looking at J-hope and Jung kook.

" I'll go." Jung kook said getting up.