Oh, Jimin what would I do without you?

Jimin was sitting on the tree. When he saw Min hee walk down the road he hopped off the tree. He ran too her and gave her a big hug.

" What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

" Nothing I'm good!" Min hee said faking a smile.

Jimin hugged her again. He looked at V in question.

" I'll tell you later." V mouthed.

Jimin nodded. V made his way to the house. Min hee pulled away and kissed him on the lips. It was a long soft kiss. Then someone came behind Min hee and pulled her away from Jimin.

" You? What are you doing here?!" Min asked in anger.

" Is that any way to treat your mother?" The women said.

" You aren't my mother." Min hee said.

" Who are you?" She asked eyeing Jimin.

" Hello I'm park Jimin. It's been a long time since I've seen you Mrs.lee." Jimin bowed.

" Jimin ... Don't you dare bow down to this lady ever. If I catch you doing it again I won't stay put." Min hee said almost in tears.

" Oh it's you. I see you've found your dear Jimin. There's not much to like." Mrs.lee said doing a disgusted face.

" Don't dare talk about Jimin like that. If you do it one more time you won't like what's going to happen after." Min hee yelled at her.

Mrs.lee smacked Min hee in the face. Min hee touched her face. She looked at her mother in fury. Jimin grabbed Min hee, so she wouldn't do anything she would regret later.

" Don't you ever lay a finger on me." Min hee yelled in tears. " What are you doing here anyways?"

" I got kicked out my house.. so I'm here to stay with you and your father. " Mrs.lee said leaning on her suitcase.

" My father would never want to help you! After you ruined his life... Because of you he missed out on his sons life!!" Min hee yelled.

"What is going on here?" A deep voice asked.

Jimin looked up and saw Mr.lee.

" I need your help." Mrs.lee said.

" You ran out of money already?" Mr.lee asked.

" It's not like you give me much." Mrs.lee said.

" I gave you enough to survive! I can see you haven't changed at all. This is the last time I'll help you aft-" Mr.lee noticed he was out in public. He took a deep breath. " We will continue this in the house. Jimin can you take care of Min hee for the night ?" He asked.

Jimin nodded and walked Min hee to his house. Min hee sat down on the couches in his living room while Jimin made her some tea. Then the door opened Jhope , Rap monster and Jung kook walked in. They noticed that Min hee was crying.

" Min hee what's wrong??" Jhope asked her as he sat next to her. Jungkook sat on the other side. Meanwhile Rap monster knelt in front of her.

Min hee didn't say anything. They looked at Jimin.

"She had a argument with her mother." Jimin said handing her the cup full of tea.

" No, thank you." Min hee said still crying.

Rap monster grabbed the cup." Min hee please drink some of this tea it'll do you good." Rap monster said giving it too her.

She looked at him and grabbed it. She held on too it. The 4 of them gave Min hee a hug. She smiled.

" Thank you guys that really helped. I'm so happy to have you guys." Min hee said calming down.

" Are you better now?" Jung kook asked her.

She nodded and smiled." Guys go rest I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" Jhope asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll be with Jimin for the night." She said.

" Call us if anything happens." Rap monster said leaving with the boys.

Jimin grabbed Min hee hand and helped her up.

" Where are you taking me?" Min hee asked.

Jimin took her in his room. " Sit he said." He looked through his closet. He pulled out a tee shirt and sweatpants. He handed it to her." Here change into this. I'll go change in the bathroom." Jimin smiled leaving the room.

Min hee sighed. She changed and put her hair in a cute messy bun. When she was done Jimin walked in.

" Woah you wear my clothes better than I do." Jimin said walking to her and kissing her.

When they pulled away Min hee grabbed a pillow and whacked Jimin upside the head.

" Yah!" Jimin yelled putting his hand on his head and pouting.

" Whoops! My hand must've slipped." She shrugged and ran away giggling.

" Come back here! You'll be sorry when I catch you!" Jimin yelled running after her.

As Min hee was running she looked back to see Jimin close behind. What she didn't notice was the wall she ran into. Min hee fell on the floor. Jimin looked down at her trying to hold in his laugher.

" Are you okay?" He asked trying not to smile.

Min hee looked at him. Then burst into laughter. Seeing her laugh Jimin couldn't resist laughing. When they were done laughing, Jimin picked up Min hee and took her to his room. He laid her on his bed.

" If you want I can go sleep in the other room. " Jimin asked being polite.

"No! Please stay... I don't want to be alone." Min hee begged.

"You know I was only being polite, and I was hoping that you'll say no." Jimin smiled getting in next to her.

"Oh, Jimin what would I do with out you?" Min hee asked pulling him closer to her.

" Was that suppose to be answered?" Jimin asked wrapping his arms around her.

He felt her chuckle. Soon Min hee fell asleep in his arms. He was left awake playing with her hair as the thought of loosing her clouded his thoughts. Soon he closed his eyes and fell asleep along with her.