T-shirt proposal

Min hee woke up in jimins arms. She looked at the time ,and realized she only had 20 minutes to get ready.

" Jimin wake up!!!! We have 20 minutes to get ready ! Pali !!!" Min hee said shaking him.

He woke and looked at the time. His eyes widen.

" Okay I'll go get dressed , Meet me by the tree !!!" Jimin yelled running out the door.

Min hee ran to the room to get dressed. She brushed her hair and let it down. Then she grabbed her bag and ran out to the tree. Jimin was there buttoning up his shirt. Min hee grabbed his arm. She pulled him towards the bus stop. As they were running they saw Suga in a tank top and pajama pants.

" Suga !!! Pali !! Before you miss the bus !!" Min hee yelled.

" Idiots, it's Saturday." Suga said shaking his head in disappointment.

" You're not playing some kind of sick joke on us , right ?" Jimin asked.

Suga took out his phone and showed them the calendar." I rather sleep then joke around." Suga said walking back in the house.

" We got dressed for nothing ... My do I hate school." Min hee said turning and walking away.

Jimin chuckled. " Let's hang out then."

" With the boys ? " Min hee asked.

" Umm I want to do something with just you today." Jimin said smiling.

He grabbed her hand and they walked back down the street.

" Change Into different clothes and I'll meet you here." He smiled.

Min hee nodded and entered her house. She put on jeans , black boots with heels on them , a loose gray sweater , and a beanie. She grabbed her purse and walked out. jimin was waiting outside for her already. He was wearing a blue hoodie , black jeans and black high tops.

" you look cute. " jimin said looking her up and and down.

" I know right ? I wonder how many cuties I'll attract." Min hee smiled.

" Yah ! You already have me.What more do you need ?" Jimin pouted.

" you haven't asked me out yet. I'm still single." Min hee said looking at him.

" I will eventually." Jimin said.

" you better hurry before some guy asks me out first." Min hee said walking out the neighborhood.

" Tch." Jimin said following her.

******

Jimin and min hee were sitting at a fast food place. There food came. Min hee grabbed her order of burger and fries. She started eating. Jimin stood up.

" Min hee I want to tell you or show you something ?" Jimin took of his hoodie.

Min hee read his shirt. " Lee Min hee."

He took off that shirt. Min hee read the next one. " Will you."

He took off the shirt. Min hee read the next shirt. " be my."

He took off the shirt. Min hee read again " girlfriend ?"

Jimin turned around. Min hee read it. " if you say no , I'll throw myself on the floor and throw a tantrum. "

Min hee took a bite from her burger. She smirked. " my anwser is no. "

" what ? Are you sure ?" Jimin asked surprised.

" Yes , I don't want to date you. " min hee said putting a French fry in her mouth

Jimin sighed. He threw himself on the floor. He pouted cutely. " Min hee !!! I want you to be my girlfriend. !!! We're prefect for eachother !!! I know you like me !! Say yes !!! I won't stop till you say yes."

Min hee took a sip from her drink. People were looking at him and whispering. Min hee bend down to his level.

" I was kidding. Yes I'll be your girlfriend." She kissed him.