What is going on ?

Soon school ended. Min hee grabbed her things and waited for J hope and the rest outside the classroom. As she waited for the boys 2 girls came up to her.

" hey my name is Chin Sun and this is Mi Cha. " The girl said kindly.

" Hey I'm Min hee. " Min hee smiled.

" So I see you're really close to Rap monster and his friends." She remarked smiling.

" Oh yeah them. -" Min hee was distracted by someone yelling her name.

Suga came running towards her. He stopped when he saw Chin Sun and her friend. " What the hell are you doing here ?" He asked rudely eyeing them up and down.

" we were just saying hi to Min hee. " Mi cha said smiling.

" ah please Excuse him. He can be mean without meaning too." Min hee said.

" Oh no I meant it-" Suga was about to continue but Min hee covered his mouth.

" it's fine. So how about you sit with us girls tomorrow at lunch." Chin Sun asked nicely.

" Yes , I would love to. " Min her smiled.

" okay great. See you tomorrow. " Chin Sun smiled and waved.

Min hee uncovered Sugas mouth.

" you aren't really going to sit with them right ?"Suga asked.

" yeah I am. " Min hee said.

Then the rest appeared.

" what did we miss ?" Jin asked,

" This one is going to Sit with Chin Sun and her friends !" Suga said pointing at Min hee.

" Jinja ?" V asked.

" Yes ! " Suga said.

" you're not sitting with them." J hope said.

" but oppa ! " Min hee protested.

" We'll talk about it later. Jimin take her home." J hope ordered.

" Aren't you going home ?" Min hee asked.

" No the rest of us have something we need to do. Jimin we'll catch you up later. Please take her home. " J hope said more firmly.

" Ne." Jimin said grabbing Min heed arm.

Min hee pulled away. " Ani. What is up with this meeting anyways ? Why can't I be part of it ?"

" Min hee can you please listen and go now. Jimin take her." J hope said walking away:

" pick your stuff up and let's go." Jimin ordered.