Poor jungkook

Minhee smiled when she saw him enter. She patted the spot next to her on the bed. He sat there.

" Do you hate me?" Jungkook asked not wanting to know the answer.

" Why would I hate you?" Minhee asked confused.

" I'm the reason you got shot." Jungkook said.

" No it's not. It was my decision to turn us around. It's my fault." Minhee said.

" Yeah if I would've killed him correctly you wouldn't be here." Jungkook said looking at her.

" Don't blame yourself. I'm perfectly fine." Min hee said.

" You almost died." Jungkook said.

" but i didn't." Minhee said.

" but-"

" But nothing. It's not your fault I'm perfectly fine." Min hee yelled.

Jungkook stayed quiet.

" Jungkook you're getting really pale. Jungkook! Jungkook why aren't you saying anything!" Min hee said. She looked around for help. She saw the emergency button. She pressed it.

The doctors and Jhope ran in.

" I don't know what's wrong with him. We were talking and he passed out." Min hee said crying.

Jhope went to Minhee. " It's okay. Come here."

" What's wrong with him?" Min hee asked worried.

" He Hasn't slept nor eaten in the past few days. He's been really stressed out. I'm almost sure he simply passed out because of that." Jhope said hugging her.

" Oh.. I hope he's okay. So how are you? I've missed you so much." Min hee said.

" I've been fine. You'll be able to leave in a week. Do you want anything?" Jhope asked.

" I want a smoothie.. Can you get me one?" Min hee asked.

" I'll get you one. I'll let one of the other boys come in." Jhope said hugging her and leaving.

Min hee stared out the window into the city. She zoned out that she didn't notice Jimin walk in till he poked her cheek.

" Are you okay?" Jimin asked worried.

" I'm fine just worried for Jungkook." Min hee smiled.

" He'll be fine don't worry." Jimin said.

" Jimin remember when you took my first kiss on the tree?" Min hee asked.

" Yeah why?" Jimin asked.

" When we were in there that day kept replaying in my head. Thanks for sticking up to me in there." Min hee said leaning in to kiss him. Just as there lips were about to touch Jhope ran in with the smoothie and all Jungkook behind him.

Min hee looked at him." omg thank god you're okay! I don't know what I would've done if something happened to you." Min hee said tearing up as she hugged him tightly.

" I'm sorry I scared you. Are you feeling better?" Jungkook asked.

" Yes I'm fine!" She said still holding on to him.

Jimin glared at them. As Jungkook held her.