Dance it off

Hyun Ki walked up the stairs to the rooftop. He dropped Min hee and his bag on the floor. He sat by the exit putting Min hee on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her in a warm strong hug. Min hee continued crying on his chest. She pulled away and looked at him.

" I'm sorry your shirt is all wet. " Min hee said looking down.

" it's okay it's only tears. It'll dry eventually. What did Jimin do to you ?" Hyun Ki asked looking at you.

" He just yelled at me like always. I don't know I thought I was done with him but he still manages to make me cry." Min hee said still looking down.

" You look prettier when you're smiling. Don't pay attention to what Jimin has to say. If you do you'll always be in tears that's not good for your public image." Hyun Ki said lifting her chin up.

" you're right. Thank you for everything. Hyun Ki why are you and oppa not friends ?" Min hee asked leaning her head on his chest.

" Oppa ?" Hyun Ki asked.

" J hope he's my oppa. I just found out yesterday." Min hee said.

" ahh really ? Well it's complicated why we don't like eachother." Hyun Ki said playing with her hair.

" ah. See you at lunch I have to go to class. Thanks for everything." Min hee said giving him a hug and going down the stairs.

Min hee reached her classroom. She looked at the door for a while then she kept walking. She walked out of school. She walked out to the old dance studio behind the school. She looked for a entrance. She found a cracked window. She pulled up and climbed in. Once she got in she dropped her bag in a corner she wiped the mirrors. She grabbed her phone and put on a song. She started to dance to the music. She didn't stop till she couldn't breath. She sat on the floor breathing hard. She took a drink from her water bottle. Then what Jimin said to her came back in mind. She shook her head and laid her head on her bookbag and fell asleep.

*************
Hyun ki sighed as he watched Min hee go down the stairs. He picked up his things and headed down the stairs to class. Later in the afternoon he waited for Min hee by her locker. She didn't come out. He walked by the Bts hang out and she wasn't there. He ran up the stairs to the rooftop and she wasn't there either. He went to the cafeteria to look for her.