Lesson learned

Please remember to vote and comment thank you

They brought Jimin in. They threw him in the floor in front of Min hee. Jimin stared at her. Min hees eyes widen as she realized what was about to happen.

" This will teach you to have manners." The man in the suit said signaling the masked men to beat him up.

" NO! I'm sorry please!" Min hee said trying to reach out him. As she was struggling the previous cut that hadn't healed opened again.

Jimin noticed her wrist beginning to bleed. She saw him mouthed " Stop."

Min hee stopped struggling and looked at him in tears.

" That's enough." The man in a Suit said sitting next to Min hee. He kissed her. Min hee pulled away as a tear went down her cheek.

Jimin stood up and ran to him. He tackled him and punched him. He didn't get far before the guards pulled him off.

The man in the suit smirked as he pulled out his knife. " I have a little deal for you two. Everytime the girl pisses me off the boy get its. When the boy pisses me off the girl gets it." He sat down next to Min hee. He slide the knife on her thigh.

Min hee shut her eyes in pain. When he was done she opened her eyes. Her hand shook as she covered the cut with her hand. Jimin clenched his fist. He got dragged away from her.

" Did you learn your lesson?" The man in the suit asked.

Min hee nodded.