The man in the suit

Jimin pulled Min hee into a hug. " I'm sorry." He whispered in her ear.

He grabbed her hand and noticed she was shaking really bad. " Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you." He smiled.

" You got beaten up cause of me.... And I let them cause I was sacred." Min hee said looking down.

" I was going to get beaten up anyways." Jimin said.

Min hee felt something vibrate in her bra. Her eyes widen. She still had her phone. She leaned over and whispered into Jimins ear. " I still have my phone."

Jimin looked at her."' Text Rapmon." He whispered.

Min hee quickly messaged him and warned him not to leave Jhopes side. She quickly deleted the text message. She put it back in her bra. She leaned back into Jimin as she cried about Hyun ki.

Jimin wrapped his arms around her as the van came to a stop. The back door opened. They pulled Jimin and Min hee away. They took them inside a building. They tied their arms behind their backs. They pushed them into a room where a male stood with his back facing them.

" What do we have here? Jhopes sister and her guardian?" The man said turning around.

" Take the girl to the room and take him and get rid of him." He said.

" No!" Min hee yelled as she threw herself on Jimin. " I'll do anything, but please don't kill him.." Min hee begged the man.

" I like the sound of that." He chuckled. " Mmm bring her here." He said.

The masked guy picked her up and brought her next to man in the suit.
The man in the suit put his arm around Min hee and brought her closer. Jimin clenched his fist and stared at them.

" Does this bother you?" The man asked.

Jimin just glared at him.

" Answer him when he talks to you!" The masked guard said as he kicked Jimins side.

" No! Please...." Min hee said unable to go to him.

" That's enough. Min hee is staying in my room." The man in the suit said kissing her cheek.

Jimin stood up and ran to the man in suit and tackled him down. The man in the suit grabbed Jimin and punched him. When he was finished he stood up leaving Jimin on the floor. Before he left he grabbed Min hee and dragged her out with him.