Min hee... Min hee

Min Hee and Jimin ran into the hospital. When they reached the waiting room they saw the boys.

Jhope stood up and looked at his sister. She ran to him, and gave him a hug.

" Oppa ... How could this happen ?" Min Hee said crying.

" I'm sorry we weren't paying attention." He whispered in her ear.

" It's fine. It wasn't your fault." She said.

" Come let's sit and wait." J hope said leading her to a chair.

Min Hee looked around. She didn't see Rap monster nor Suga.

" Where is Suga and Rap monster ?" Min Hee asked.

" They would really like to be here, but they're getting something sorted out." Jin smiled grabbing her hand.

Min Hee nodded. Soon the doctor came out. They all stood up immediately.

" How is he ?" V asked worried.

" He has a broken leg and he hurt his shoulder really badly so he needs surgery for that. He has a concussion it's not serious. He may have forgotten how he got here and a few details about his life. Just give him time to remember don't pressure him, that will only make his condition worse. Also he keeps saying a girls name." The doctor said more of a question.

" What is the name ?" Jimin asked.

" Lee min Hee. Do you know who she is ?" He asked.

" Yes that's me. Can I see him ?"Min Hee asked.

" Sure, you can stay in there for about a hour till we get the preparations ready. The rest of you can see him after." The doctor said leading Min Hee towards his room.

The doctor pointed to his room. Min Hee walked in. He had his eyes closed as he was mumbling her name. She sat next to him. She grabbed his hand, with her other hand she played with his soft black hair. He slowly opened his eyes.

" Min Hee ?" He whispered her name.

" Yes ?" She said as she felt the tears coming out her eyes.

" What happened ?" He asked.

" You got hit by a car. " Min Hee said crying.

" Min Hee don't leave my side. Promise me." Jung kook said looking at her.

Min Hee nodded. " I promise."

" Min Hee ..." Jung kook said.

" Hmm ?"

" Stop crying." He said wiping her tears away.

She nodded. They talked about random things. Then the doctors came and took Jung kook away. Min hee walked back to the waiting room. She walked to Jimin, and wrapped her arms around his waist. She started to cry. Jimin wrapped his arms around her.

" Its going to be okay. He will come out of surgery and he'll be better than ever." Jimin said leaning his head on hers.