Jhope is back

3 DAYS LATER......

Jhope and Jin arrived from America. Jhope was desperately wanting to get to the hospital. He heard what happened with his sister. When they finally got to the hospital Suga was waiting for him.

" How is Min hee?" Jhope asked.

" She's been pretty bad. We have to see her from a window. We haven't been able to go in." Suga said pressing the button for the elevator.

" How's Jungkook taking it?" Jhope asked.

" He's been quiet recently. He doesn't eat or sleep well. He feels terrible. He blames himself and that's killing him." Suga said as he stepped out the elevator.

" I'll talk to him about it." Jhope said as he saw the group in front of her window.

Once they saw him they all ran to him and hugged him.

" It's great to see you guys. Jungkook can I talk to you? Jhope asked.

Jungkook nodded and followed him. When they were sure no one would hear Jhope stopped.

" Jungkook it's not your fault. We know that and Min hee knows that. She decided to save you. She knew something like this would happen, but she did it anyways. You would've done the same for her. She'll get better don't worry." Jhope said.

" It is. If I would've killed him Min hee wouldn't be here. I won't feel at ease until she leaves this place." Jungkook said turning and leaving.

Jhope chased Jungkook. When Jhope turned the corner he saw the doctor talking to Rap monster. Jhope walked to the doctor.

" Are you Min hees brother?" The doctor asked.

" Yes. Is something wrong?" Jhope asked.

" No, she can finally see people. She woke up 15 minutes ago. Would you like to be the first?" The doctor asked.

" I'll go second let Jungkook go first." Jhope said.

Jungkook hesitantly followed the doctor in the room.