I forgive you.

They got to the hospital where Jhope was. Jungkook lead her to his room. They walked in. Min hee looked around. The boys were either sleeping or deep in thought. Min hee went straight to Jhope. He was very pale and he looked so weak. She grabbed his cold hand brought it to her face.

" I'm so sorry for leaving you. I thought you had gotten better... I don't want you to go away with your mom. I want you to stay with me and my dad. I said all those things cause I was mad and .. Scared. I promise i won't leave this time." Min hee said crying.

She felt someone pat her back. She turned her head and saw Jin. She stood up and hugged him. He was shocked but he returned it.

" Min hee we're so sorry for everything. We won't ever do it again. Please forgive us." Jin begged still hugging her.

" I forgive you guys." She replied.

" JINJA?!" Jin yelled letting go.

Min hee nodded. The boys ran to her and bear hugged her. They smiled.

" Please don't leave us again." Jimin said.

Min hee stared at him. " I won't.." She said after a while.

" Can I talk to you?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

Min hee nodded. " Please call me right away if something happens with Jhope." Min hee said as she walked out the door with Jimin.

__________
A short little chapter cause I know a few of you are going back to school. Good luck!