I'll never forgive you

Min hee woke up in a dim lit room. She tried to get up, but she was handcuffed to the bedpost. She tried to get out of it by wiggling her hand.

"Stop you're only hurting yourself." Jimin said from a corner.

"Let me go." Min hee said holding back.

"You have to listen to us." Jimin said standing up and walking towards her.

" Don't get near me!" Min hee said panicking.

Rap monster and the rest came in and turned the lights on. The lights were bright and blinding.

"Let me go!" Min hee yelled.

" Min hee please hear us out." Rap monster started.

"What is there to listen?? You kill and kidnap people!!" Min hee yelled.

" Min hee please.." V said getting up.

" Don't get close to me!!" Min hee yelled as she curled up into a ball.

" Min hee if you don't shut up I'll tape your mouth shut!" Rap monster said getting frustrated.

" No! I don't want to listen to your excuses anymore." Min hee said in tears.

" Suga tape her mouth shut." Rap monster said frustrated.

Suga obeyed. Min hee tried to fight him off but he pinned her down and cover her mouth with tape. " I'm sorry." He murmured.

Min hee looked at them with tears running down her face.

Rap monster sighed as he continued." Yes, Min hee we're part of a gang and we do the killing and kidnapping. We weren't always like this .... It started with a simple fight at school. As we were fighting we got the police called on us. When we were in the police station this stranger came in and covered for us. So we were free. We got to know this stranger to find out he was a gang leader and he had been watching us for a long time. He tricked us in a deal we made with him and he turned us into the people we are now." He said not wanting to go into details. He stood up and slowly took the tape off her mouth.

"You kidnapped me didn't you?" Min hee asked unsure if she wanted to know.

"Yes ... We did." Jin said.

" After you did such a thing too me why couldn't you let me live my life?! Why did you try to be my friends? What have I done to you to deserve this?!" Min hee screamed.

"Min hee we're so sorry. Please forgive us we're begging you." Jimin said kneeling next to her.

" MY FORGIVENESS? ILL NEVER GIVE IT TOO YOU." Min yelled turning red.

"Min hee please don't leave me." Jimin said grabbing her hand.

Min hee pulled her hand away from his grip. " What you did too me is unforgivable!" Min hee said crying louder.

" Min hee! Please don't say that! I'm really sorry! Please take me back I'll do anything to make it up for you! I'll go buy you all the candy you want! I'll give you my everything! But please don't leave me!" Jimin begged in tears.

" Jimin I want to see you least off all! I don't want to see any of you in front of me ever!" Min hee said as she felt her heart being ripped out.

" Min hee.... Please don't leave me!" Jimin kept saying in tears as he grabbed Min hee and hugged her and cried in her neck.

" Get away from me!!!" Min hee screamed and pushed him away from her.

Jung kook and Suga grabbed Jimin and pulled him out the room as he screamed Min hee name over and over again.

" Please let me go." She begged the rest of the boys.

" We're leaving you here till you calm down." Rap monster said in a low voice leaving with V and Jin.

" How long do you plan on leaving me here?!" Min hee yelled after them.

" Min hee ... " Jhope started.

Min hee didn't say anything.

Jhope sat next to her. Min hee moved over. She noticed he was crying.

" Why don't you let me go?" Asked still crying.

" Why do you want to go so bad?" Jhope asked waiting for his heart to be ripped out.

"Because you guys scare me now... I don't know who you are anymore.. I keep seeing how you treated those people..." Min hee said still crying remembering what she saw.

" I would never do anything like that ... You're my little sister." Jhope said lifting his hand  to pet her hair. As he put his hand on her head. She flinched and moved away.

"How long are you going to keep me here?" Min hee asked.

"That's for Rap monster to decide..." Jhope answered.

"What about my dad? What did you tell him?" Min hee asked worried.

" We told him we took you on a road trip so you can get your mind off things." Jhope said looking at her expression soften.

"Okay ... Please leave alone ... I don't want to see you." Min hee said bringing her knees to her chest. She rested her head on her knees.

Jhope started to cry again. He stood up and left the room. When he walked out he saw Jimin on the couch. As he got closer he realized Jimin was trembling as he was muttered Min hee name over and over. His eyes red from all the crying. Jhope looked around and saw all the boys with sad expressions.