Is this some kind of joke?

Jung kook sat her down on a chair in his room. He pulled up another chair and sat in front of her.

" I know you're upset with us, and possibly scared. That is no excuse to do what you did with the handcuffs. I'll let it slide this time, but If you do It one more time I'll never forgive you. " Jung kook said in a cold expression.

Min hee chuckled.

" Is this funny to you?" Jung kook asked.

" You think I care if you're mad at me or not. It's all the same. What you did.. I'll never forgive you." Min hee said looking him straight in the eye.

" Min hee I know we were wrong... We aren't talking about that. We are talking about you! You were purposely pulling on the handcuffs, so it would hurt you!!" Jung kook yelled.

" You did that Min hee.. " Jimin asked in a whisper as he walked in the room.

Min hee didn't look up at him.

"Look at me, and tell me you didn't do that!" Jimin yelled as he stood in front of her.

Min hee looked at him with a blank expression.

" Why aren't you saying anything?!" Jimin yelled as he fell to the floor in tears.

" Because, I did.." Min hee whispered.

Jimin felt like he had been stabbed right in the heart. He felt guilty. He didn't want nor except things to go this far.

" Jimin can you watch her for a bit while I go talk to Rap monster?" Jung kook asked as he put his arm on his shoulder.

" Sure." Jimin said looking down at the floor.

" Do  you think you'll be able to handle it?" Jung kook asked worried.

" Yes, Don't worry about it. Go talk to Hyung." Jimin said standing up and sitting in front of Min hee.

Jung kook walked out the room leaving the two alone.