It hurts to see you with him

Jimin was looking at Min hee and Jung kook. He remembered how Him and Min hee would fool around like that. It really hurt him to see that scene.

" Hey where did you put -" v started but stopped. He saw what jimin was looking at.

He pushed Jimin to the side and closed the window.

" why are purposely looking at something that's going to hurt you ?" V asked him frustrated.

Jimin looked down remembering all the good times with Min hee. He had pushed her into Jung kook and he knew it. He clenched his fist and looked down.

" fight for her if you want her back. You crying about her and feeling sorry for yourself won't get you anywhere." V said looking as Jimin.

" How ? I've tried and she denies." Jimin said looking up at him.

" show her that the jimin she knows and love is still there. Prove to her your worth it. She's not like the girls at school if she was she would have thrown herself at you." V said putting his shoes on and grabbing Suga and heading out the door.

" She still likes you. If she didnt like you , you wouldn't be able to make her cry." J hope said patting his back. He hooked arms with him and dragged him out the door.

The boys waited for Min hee and Jung kook by the oak tree outside her house. Jimin sat on the branch he and Min hee once did together.

Min hee walked out and saw him sitting on the branch. She looked up at him and made eye contact. He smirked at her and hopped off the branch.

Once they got to school the group split. Suga , J hope and Min hee went up the stairs to her locker. They saw Hyun Ki waiting by her locker. Min hee saw him and ran to him. Hyun Ki held his arms out. Min hee gave him a tight hug. Min hee winced. He let her go.

" are you okay ?" Hyun Ki asked her worried.

" It's okay I have injury on my side." She said holding her side.

" Let's go Min hee. " Suga said grabbing her arm and dragging her away.

" I'll see in gym !!" Min hee yelled waving.