I thought you were different

Jung kook walked outside to the kitchen. The second Jhope saw him he ran to him.

" What is this about Min hee self harming? please tell me its a sick joke." Jhope asked with tears in his g never do anything to harm you." Jhope said getting closer to her.

Min hee moved away. " Keep your distance... Like I've said before I don't trust you anymore. Things won't ever be the same." Min hee said.

" What will Mr.lee think?" Jhope asked.

" I'll take my dad and you stay with your mom. Things will be better like that." Min hee said.

" Min hee... Have you thought of your dads feelings on this?" Jhope asked.

" Be thankful I won't tell him that his son is a criminal!! Have you thought about how that will hurt his image?! He's a company president! You'll ruin his life." Min hee said getting angry. " you can destroy my life, but I won't let you ruin my dads."

Jhope stayed quiet for a while. " You had both parents I never had support from a father do you know what that's like? I would've given everything up to have a dad and mom..." Jhope said thinking of how his mom would get made fun of. " You're saying I ruined your life, but you and your mother ruined our lives first." Jhope said looking up at her in tears.

" It wasn't my fault ... My mother is at fault. If you didn't hear the story correctly my mother drugged my father." Min hee said.

" I just found my dad and you want me to give him up? Is the what you're saying?" Jhope asked.

" Yes." Min hee said.

" I thought you were different.. That maybe you could understand, but you're like the rest selfish and ignorant." Jhope said shoving the seat aside and walking to the door.

" IM SELFISH AND IGNORANT HOW ABOUT YOU?" Min hee yelled in tears.

Jhope had his hand on the doorknob and stopped looking down.

" Min hee... Right now I can't stand to look at you.. Let's end it here." Jhope said a little to calm.

" Let me go." Min hee said looking at the back of his head.

" You'll be free whenever we say so." Jhope said still not looking at her.

" I won't tell-"

" It's not about that anymore." J hope said turning around.

" Then what is it then?" Min hee asked.

" You're self harming until you stop; you won't be going anywhere." Jhope said walking out the room.

Min hee gripped the chair hard as she could and cried.