Hope for Jhope

Hyun ki and the boys quickly grabbed their things and left.  Jhope grabbed his car keys and chased after them. As he drove behind them he was more focused on getting Min hee back than anything. His fury over took him. His vision was getting blurry as he got into the city. He remember the pills he took earlier before Hyun ki came. He shook it off. He got closer to the car Min hee was in. Even though he was getting closer his vision was getting more and more blurry by the second. Soon everything went all black and he lost control of the car. The car crashed into the stop sign.

****

Min hee looked on the side mirror and saw Jhope crash. She felt her heart stop.

"STOP." She screamed.

Jin sung stopped the car. Min hee opened the door and ran to jhopes car. She opened the door. She pulled Jhope out. She dragged him away from from the car. She fell on the ground, she put his head on her lap.

" Jhope! I'm so sorry. Please hang in there I'll get you an abulance." She cried.

He grabbed her arm. " I'm sorry..." He whispered as he passed out.

***************

2 weeks had passed and Jhope showed no reaction. The boys were always in the hospital. Min Hee would show up from time to time with Hyun ki and Jin sung following her everywhere. Min hee would say nothing to the boys. It was if they didn't exist. If she had questions about Jhopes health she would ask the doctors. It had been 3 days since the doctors said he would wake up and there was no result.

" Not even Jhopes injury can make Min hee talk to us." Jung kook sighed as he changed Jhope blanket for a clean one.

" The thing that's most important right now is Jhope." Rap monster said sitting on the side looking at Jhope.

" Hyung...." Jhope said getting up as if he just woke up from a nap." What happened." Jhope asked not having memory of that day. " Where's Min hee?" Jhope asked before anyone could say anything she walked in with a basket of food.

She gave him the basket." I'm glad youre feeling better. Eat these, hospital food is gross." She said as she turned to leave.

" That's it?" Jhope asked grabbing her wrist. Everyone looked at them.

" What do you mean?" Min hee asked.

" I don't really remember why I'm here.. But, aren't you happy I'm okay?" Jhope asked her.

" Of course I am. Why would you question it?" Min hee asked.

" It doesn't seem like it." Jhope said. " but thanks for the food." Jhope said looking what was inside the basket. " Ooooo kimchi! Thanks sis!" Jhope said opening it.

Min hee chuckled as she left.